Axis Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Why Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. Besides that bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Axis Bank Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you with a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
Another reason to go for a gold loan is that sometimes customers are not eligible to get other loans like a personal loan or a home loan or any kind of business loan, because of their bad credit history or any other reasons. So gold loan doesn’t require that much of formalities. you can easily get an Axis Bank Gold Loan if you have gold.
Eligibility of Axis Bank Gold Loan
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 75 years.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 24 karats.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
- Interest rate starts from 7.11% of the principal amount.
- Bank will provide you up to Rs. 20 Lakhs Bank will accept gold in all forms with purity 18 carats to 22 carats. You have to return back the amount of loan within 24 months.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Documentation
- The whole process is very easy and simple. Documents required in the very simple form. You instantly get a gold loan after issuing the documents. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
- 2 passport size photos, a passport is needed because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer)
- Ration card also can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in India. It was founded in 1993. It provides banking as well as financial assistance to its customers.