Axis Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan:
- Fast processing: The Axis Bank Gold Loan’s approval and disbursement process are quick and clear. Usually, the loan passes in an hour.
- Low-interest rate: Compared with other loans, the interest rate for gold loans is much lower because it is a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The process of documentation is easy and straightforward; for approval of the Axis Bank gold loan, the least number of documents are needed.
- Transparent system: We do not impose secret loan charges. The goals of the bank.
- Loan Sum: Rs. 15000 is the minimum amount of loan available to customers. Sometimes, in remote areas, it can be less than Rs 10000.
- Jewellery Security: We are responsible for the protection of your jewellery. The gold is, therefore, contained in fireproof vaults.
- Loan tenure: Gold loan tenure can be from 3 months to 2 years. As per your comfort, you can make a choice for tenure.
- Benefits for farmers: some special offers for agricultural purposes are offered by Axis Bank. This suggests that the bank is offering farmers a slightly lower interest rate on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: We are aware that there might be cases where a borrower is unable to pay for the amount of the loan, the lender will not be under debt in such a scenario as the bank will only seize the ornaments owned by you.
- No income limits: there are no such restrictions on the lender’s salary or income; thus, anybody with any range of income can use a gold loan at any time.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Axis Bank Gold Loan:
Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Axis Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Axis Bank Gold Loan:
Defeat your crises with the most rational alternative, the Gold Loan, if you face financial problems. The loan issued for gold is known as the Gold Loan. The borrower retains his gold ornaments with the lender as collateral and takes the cash. Get prompt approval and a hassle-free method. Accessible with handy documents. A gold loan is a loan that is insured. Therefore, this service can also be conveniently used by people who have a low CIBIL ranking.
However, while there is a range of financial banking and non-banking companies that provide you with a gold loan service, Axis Bank Gold Loan is the most taken into account. It is one of India’s most reputed and reliable banks. It is also known for its exceptionally strong financial services. So, apply for the Gold Loan from Axis Bank and take advantage of the best offers on your piece.
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Axis Bank Gold Loan:
Axis Bank offers various Gold Loan product-related schemes which are described below:
- Loan Against Gold– Axis Bank offers gold loans at interest rates to fulfil the dire requirement of funds for any reason, whether personal or technical or not. The gold loan is definitely a secured loan then; the bank has no risk of granting the amount to the individual, so compared to different kinds of loan merchandise, it is issued at a lower rate of interest.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold– Axis Bank provides farmers with gold loans explicitly for farming functions at a particular interest rate compared to gold loans provided for other different uses. They are given special deals, and they can turn out documentation of the bank land that they are taking the loan for.
Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your gold loan from Axis Bank is normally reimbursed in the following three alternative methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction, if you are currently an account holder with Axis Bank, is the easiest and most secure method of payment. At the end of the month to month number, your EMI number is automatically credited from the Axis Bank bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Typically this payment method is used if you have a non-Axis Bank record and would want your EMIs to be debited from the account you mention to us near the decline of the month-to-month process.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): At your nearest Axis Bank loan Centre, you will disclose your post-dated EMI reports from a non-Axis Bank financial statement. There was a need to rapidly grant a different edition of PDCs. If you remember that Post Dated Checks are advancing to collect non-ECS states because it was, it will be perfect.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 to obtain immediate assistance and approval for your Gold Loan from Axis Bank. To use the most effective deal applicable to your wishes, you can easily get to know the most efficient deals on Gold Loan out there from all Axis Bank branches across the world.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Axis Bank :
- Gold jewellery, for example, gold bracelets, gold bands, gold anklets, gold necklaces, etc. All of these ornaments are purchased by Axis Bank for a gold loan.
- Quality: The quality of the gold must range from 18 to 22 carats. When applying for a gold loan, any gold decoration that is 24 carats can not be used.
Use of Axis Bank Gold Loan:
For several functions, the funds raised through the use of the Axis Bank Gold Loan service may be used, such as:
- To fund some personal investments, such as marriage, hiking, higher tuition fees, etc.
- Loan programmes are still available for all of your marketing needs, such as getting materials, creating, promoting, etc.
- In addition, you can also benefit from a Gold Loan for agricultural ideas. The bank has lower interest rates for gold loans that are used for farming or related ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About Axis Bank Gold Loan:
What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
The Axis Bank Gold Loan is a form of loan that you can use only by retaining your gold as collateral with the bank for urgent financial assistance. It also includes Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates based mainly on loans. In India, the average Gold Loan disbursement time is just 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Axis Bank?
By visiting any of India’s gold loan authorising branches, you can get an Axis Bank Gold Loan; otherwise, you can apply online with LendingWale from the comfort of your home and take the best deals and offers. It is one of the few leading banks to provide Gold Loan facilities in India.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Axis Bank?
India’s gold loan rate is 7.11 per cent per annum. The interest rate generally depends on a number of components, namely: the amount of the loan, the tenure of the loan, gold purity, and the bank’s relationship.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Axis Bank?
The gold loan you’ll just get at Axis Bank per gramme depends on your gold’s purity. To offer a gold loan, Axis Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats. In the Axis Bank Gold Loan, you would be able to use up to 5,032 Per Gram.
How to check Gold Loan status in Axis Bank?
You need to just go to the Axis Bank loan status tracker web page to decide your Axis Bank Gold Loan status and fill in your information within the application provided. You can directly control the status of your loan from anywhere and keep it updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Axis Bank?
Via LendingWale ‘EMI Calculator, you can measure the interest on your Axis Bank Gold Loan interest, which gives you correct amounts based on the details you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
By internet banking on the official Axis Bank loan repayment website or else, you can conveniently pay Axis Bank Gold Loan interest online; you can also repay your Axis Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using the most preferred payment form.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Axis Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If within three months, you do not pay the Axis Bank Gold Loan, the bank will first notify you of your incomplete dues. A formal legal notice about the repayment and termination of the loan is distributed if the payment demands go unheard. Defaulting on your gold loan leads to a drop in your credit score and jointly causes you, along with the confiscation and auction of your gold, to face legal action by the bank.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Currently, between 1 March and 31 August 2020, you can apply for EMI Moratorium on Axis Bank Gold Loan and have to do so by contacting the customer service of the Bank or visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch.