BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan:
- Fast processing: The approval and disbursement system of the BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan is swift and quick. Usually, in an hour, the loan passes.
- Low-interest rate: The interest rate is much lower for gold loans compared to other loans since it is a secured loan.
- Minimum Paperwork: The documentation process is simple and straightforward; the minimum number of documents needed for the BAJAJ Finserv gold loan to be accepted is needed.
- Transparent system: We’re not putting secret penalties on loans -a bank’s priorities.
- Loan Sum: The minimum amount of loan available to customers is Rs. 15000. Sometimes, it may be less than Rs 10000 in remote areas.
- Jewellery Protection: We are in charge of the care of your jewellery. The gold, therefore, is contained in vaults which are fireproof.
- Loan tenure: The tenure of gold loans can be from 3 months to 2 years. You can, according to your convenience, make an option for tenure.
- Benefits for farmers: Some special offers for agricultural purposes are offered by BAJAJ Finserv. This suggests that the bank is offering farmers a slightly lower interest rate on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: We are aware that there might be cases where a borrower is unable to pay for the amount of the loan, the lender will not be under debt in such a scenario as the bank will only seize the ornaments owned by you.
- No income limits: there are no such restrictions on the lender’s salary or income; thus, anybody with any range of income can use a gold loan at any time.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan:
BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan:
If you are facing financial issues, defeat your crises with the most reasonable option, Gold Loan. The loan that is provided towards gold is referred to as Gold Loan. BAJAJ Finserv is a non-banking economic company of India. It was registered with RBI India 2009. It presents personal loan, home loan, education loan, gold loan and agriculture loan. You can quickly get a gold loan to satisfy your financial requirements. You can easily utilise this amount of loan to start a new business or for any other personal purpose.
BAJAJ Finserv provides you with a gold loan at the lowest interest rates and minimum documentation. The company gives very secure storage for your gold. There is no chance of fraud because it is one of the reputed NBFC of India. You can very easily apply for the gold loan online from lendingwale.com. Gold loan disbursal is very fast. If you are eligible, then you can get your loan amount disbursed within a few minutes.
- BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan:
BAJAJ Finserv offers numerous Gold Loan product-related schemes that are described below:
- Loan Against Gold – BAJAJ Finserv provides gold loans at interest rates for every reason, whether personal or technical or not, in order to satisfy the desperate need for funds. The gold loan is definitely a secured loan then; the bank has no risk of granting the amount to the individual, so compared to different types of loan merchandise, it is given at a lower rate of interest.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold – BAJAJ Finserv explicitly provides farmers with gold loans for agricultural functions at a particular interest rate relative to gold loans issued for other uses. They are given special offers, and they can turn out the bank land documents for which they are taking out the loan.
BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan EMI?
Usually, the BAJAJ Finserv gold loan is repaid using the following three alternative approaches:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction, if you are already a BAJAJ Finserv account holder, is the easiest and most convenient method of payment. Your EMI number will be credited automatically from the BAJAJ Finserv bank account you display at the end of the month to month number.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Normally, this payment method is used if you have a non-BAJAJ Finserv record, and you would like to debit your EMIs from the account you recorded to us near the decline of the month-to-month process.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): At your nearest BAJAJ Finserv Loan Centre, you can disclose your post-dated EMI reports from a non-BAJAJ Finserv financial statement. There was a need to immediately grant a new edition of PDCs. If you note that Post Dated Checks are progressing because it was, collecting non-ECS states will be perfect.
BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 to get immediate support and approval for your Gold Loan from BAJAJ Finserv Branch. To use the most productive offer appropriate to your needs, you can easily get to know the most competitive Gold Loan offers out there from all BAJAJ Finserv branches worldwide.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by BAJAJ Finserv :
- Gold jewels, For example, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold anklets, gold necklaces, etc. For a gold loan, BAJAJ Finserv bought all these ornaments.
- Quality: Gold must range from 18 to 22 carats in quality. In applying for a gold loan, any gold decoration that is 24 carats will not be included.
Use of BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan:
For several functions, the funds raised by the use of the BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan service can be used, such as:
- To finance other personal investments, such as marriage, hiking, higher education prices, etc.
- There are also loan services available for all of your marketing needs, such as getting materials, designing, promoting, etc.
- Moreover, you can also benefit from a Gold Loan for agricultural ideas. The bank has lower interest rates for gold loans that are used for farming or similar ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan:
What is BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan?
The BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan is a form of loan that you can only use by holding your gold as collateral with the bank for urgent financial assistance. Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates are also included, often depending on loans. In India, the average Gold Loan disbursement time is just 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from BAJAJ Finserv?
By visiting any of India’s gold loan approving branches, you can get a BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan; otherwise, from the comfort of your home, you can apply online with LendingWale and get the best offers and deals. It is one of the few leading banks to provide gold loan facilities in India.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in BAJAJ Finserv?
In India, the gold loan rate is 7.11 per cent per annum. The interest rate depends, in general, on a number of components, including the amount of the loan, the tenure of the loan, the purity of the gold, and the bank’s relationship.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in BAJAJ Finserv?
The gold loan you earn per gramme from BAJAJ Finserv depends on the purity of your gold. BAJAJ Finserv accepts 18-carat and 22-carat purity gold to have a gold loan. On the BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan, you could use up to 5,032 per gramme.
How to check Gold Loan status in BAJAJ Finserv?
You just need to go to the BAJAJ Finserv loan status tracker web page and fill in your information with the released application to test your BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan status. You can directly track the status of your loan from anywhere and keep it current.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in BAJAJ Finserv?
Through the LendingWale ‘EMI Calculator, you can measure the interest on your BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan interest, which gives you accurate amounts based on the data you insert into the calculator.
How to Pay BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Interest Online?
On the official BAJAJ Finserv loan repayment website or else, you can easily pay BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan interest online via internet banking; you can also repay your BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan on Paytm using the most common payment form.
What if I can’t pay the interest on BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan for 3 months?
If within three months, you fail to pay the BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan, the bank will first remind you of your uncompleted dues. A formal legal notice about the repayment and termination of the loan is distributed if the payment requests go unanswered. Defaulting on your gold loan leads to a reduction in your credit score that causes the bank to face legal action, along with the confiscation of the sale of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan?
You can currently apply for a BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan EMI moratorium between 1 March and 31 August 2020, and you must do so by contacting the customer service department of the bank or by visiting the nearest BAJAJ Finserv branch.