BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan
BAJAJ Finserv is a non-banking financial company of India. It is registered with RBI India 2009. It provides a personal loan, home loan, education loan, gold loan and agriculture loan. You can easily get a gold loan to meet your financial needs. You can easily use this amount of loan to start a new business or for any other personal reason. BAJAJ Finserv provides you a gold loan at minimum interest rates and minimum documentation. The company provides very secure storage for your gold. There is no risk of fraud because it is one of the reputed NBFC of India. You can easily apply for the gold loan online from lendingwale.com. Gold loan disbursal is very quick. If you are eligible then you can get your loan amount disbursed within a few minutes. .JAJ Finserv Gold LoanBAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan
Why BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan
Gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The company takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the banks for it but the company provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. The company will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks and NBFC’s. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you with a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
Another reason to go for a gold loan is that sometimes customers are not eligible to get other loans like a personal loan or a home loan or any kind of business loan, because of their bad credit history or any other reasons. So gold loan doesn’t require that much of formalities. you can easily get BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan if you have gold.
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- First of all, minimum Age of the applicant can be 21 years and 65 years maximum.
- After that, applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. Banks accept Gold of purity 18 karats to 24 karats.
BAJAJ Finserv Gold LoanInterest Rate
- Interest rate starts at 7.11 %.
- The company will provide you up to Rs. 100000.
- Furthermore, the company will accept gold in all forms with purity 18 karat to 22 karats.
- Tenure given by the company to return the loan is from 1 to 36 months. No part prepayment charges are applied by the company.
BAJAJ Finserv Gold LoanDocumentations
- The whole process is very easy and simple. Documents required in the very simple form. You instantly get a gold loan after issuing the documents. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
- 2 passport size photos
- A passport can be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number and it prevents from the financial frauds. So we will also consider it as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer)
- Ration card can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant
Why we are suggesting applying for the BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan by using lendingwale.com over other sites. Lendingwale.com knows the value of your precious time. You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some of them are
- Firstly, If you apply for the Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will be entertained by so many benefits.
- After that, you just have to fill the BAJAJ Finserv Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Furthermore, there can be some concessions on the interest rates.
- And, there is no need to go to the company.
- We will pick up documents from your doorstep.
You don’t need to go here and there to ask for interest rate or to get to know about EMI ’s. All you need is to apply on lendingwale.com and you will get back a call back within a few minutes with all the information. So Gold Loan is only one step away from you