Canara Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Canara Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: Canara Bank permit and expend the loan in such a short span of time with ease and speed. The loan takes a maximum of 60 minuted or less to get passed.
- Minimal Documentation: Documents presented should be minimum and significant.
- Transparent System: The Canara Bank offers a very clean and direct system that involves no-undefined fees.
- Loan Amount: The extent of loan given to the applicants is Rs. 15000 that goes down to Rs. 10000 for the people belonging to rural zones.
- Security of Jewelry: Canara Bank takes the pledge for the gold assets lent by the borrowers. It should be protected from fire-catching vaults.
- Loan Tenure: The residence of the gold loan in Canara Bank is from 3 months to 2 years. You can discourse about it in consonance with the amenity.
- Advantages for Farmers: Remitting some unique advantages to the farmers can be of great help.
- No Debt Trouble: Debt accusations are not connected to the applicants who are incapable of reimbursing the amount.
- No Income bounds: Income stricture is not the basis of availing gold loan to the needful individuals in Canara Bank.
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
|2 Passport Size|
|Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
|7.00% per annum|
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
About Canara Bank Gold Loan:
Looking for money? Here comes the solution to all your problems, Canara Bank brought you the most secured of loans, that is; Gold Loan. People suffering from an economic crisis can go for Canara Bank Gold Loan that does their business by helping the individuals to fulfill their requirements. Canara Bank was established in 1906 and its headquarter is in Bengaluru, India. It is now for its best financial solutions among other loans because of its cheap rate of interest.
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
- Loan Against Gold – Canara
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Canara Bank comes up with different schemes for the green producers. They offer them the loan at a cheap rate of interest that differs from the loans used for different outcomes. The bank also needs to know the reason for taking the loan hence, they needed land evidence for the same.
Rate of Interest
Canara Bank Gold Loan can be readily refunded through the methods given below-
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are currently an account holder with Canara Bank, then Standing Instruction is an ideal mechanism for compensation. Your EMI amount is credited towards the end of the month to month quantity from the Canara Bank bank account.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This procedure is followed when you have a non-Canara Bank record and probably need your EMIs to be debited consequently near to the end of the month to month cycle from the recent record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can show your post-dated EMI reports from a non-Canara Bank financial statement at your nearest Canara Bank loan Center. A different version of PDCs should be present instantly.
The Canara Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Dial 9878981144 to learn more about Canara Bank Gold Loan features, best deals, and offers available in every branch of Canara Bank in the whole nation.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Canara Bank :
- Gold Jewelry- Canara Bank accepts gold as in, Gold Bangles, Gold bands, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these ornaments.
- Quality- The gold should be pure and the value lies between 18-22 carats.
Use of Canara Bank Gold Loan:
- Funds needed for financing personal as well as expert requirements like education expense, travel expense, housing, hiking, etc.
- Funds are required to set up in business affairs and make it grow by purchasing original stock, publicizing the market.
- Ranchers need cash for fulfilling their basic needs along with the agricultural requirements.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
7.11% – 14.50%
ICICI Gold Loan
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 24.00%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 26.00%
Yes Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 26.00%
Federal Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 12.00%
Central Bank of India Gold Loan
|7.11% – 14.65%|
Canara Bank Gold Loan
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 10.45%
Induslnd Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 11.75%
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 15.99%
Indian Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 26.00%
Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About Canara Bank Gold Loan:
What is Canara Bank Gold Loan?
The Canara Bank Gold Loan introduces a loaning facility where an individual is given funds in exchange for the gold. The loan will be given at a cheap rate of interest and has the least desk work.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Canara Bank?
You can get the Canara Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan approving branches in India; otherwise, you can apply online with lendingwale from your home and take the best deals and offers.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Canara Bank?
The Gold Loan rate in Canara Bank is 7.11% per annum.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Canara Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Canara Bank is ₹ 5,032 Per Gram.
How to check Gold Loan status in Canara Bank?
Revise and update yourself about the gold loan status in Canara Bank by visiting the Canara Bank loan status tracker web page and fill in your details within the application given.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Canara Bank?
Calculations of gold loan interest in Canara Bank can be concluded using the EMI calculator.
How to Pay Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Internet Banking is a new mode of payment. Any applicant can pay the interest on the respective bank via net banking or else you can definitely use Paytm or any of your most preferred methods.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Canara Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
On request for the contribution of the customer in the repayment process, still, it is not done then thee Canara Bank has full authority to put legal charges against the client and confiscate their gold assets.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Canara Bank Gold Loan?
You can demand EMI Moratorium on Canara Bank Gold Loan now between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and perform it by contacting the Bank customer care or visiting the closest Canara Bank branch.