Central Bank of India Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Central Bank of India Gold Loan
Central Bank of India of India provides Gold Loan to the customers at very reasonable interest rates. This is a government-owned bank and it is serving its customers since 1911. You can easily get Central Bank of India gold loan by applying online on lendingwale.com. So if you have gold and you need money to fulfill your personal needs or start a new business then you can apply here. you will get your loan approved here within a few minutes. You will get back your gold whenever you return your loan amount with interest. Bank takes care of the security of your gold and bank is totally responsible for any kind of mishappening. You can easily trust the security policies of the bank. Because it is one of the oldest banks in India.
Why Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time.
- Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you with a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
- Another reason to go for a gold loan is that sometimes customers are not eligible to get other loans like a personal loan or a home loan or any kind of business loan, because of their bad credit history or any other reasons. So gold loan doesn’t require that much of formalities. you can easily get a Central Bank of India Gold Loan if you have gold.
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- Age of the applicant should be more than 21 years and less than 65 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 24 karats.
- Interest rate starts from 9.60% of the principal amount. And the MCLR rate starts from 7.90% to 8.50%.
- Bank will provide you Rs. 10000 to Rs. 100000. Bank will accept gold in all forms with purity 18 karat to 22 karats.
- The process of documentation is very easy and simple. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them.
- 3 passport size photos
- a passport can also be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card also can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
Why we are suggesting applying for the Central Bank of India Gold Loan by using lendingwale.com over other sites. Lendingwale.com knows the value of your precious time. You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some of them are givenIf you apply for the Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will be entertained by so many benefits.
- You just have to fill the Central Bank of India Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.
- You don’t need to go here and there to ask for interest rate or to get to know about EMI ’s. All you need is to apply on lendingwale.com and you will get back a call back within a few minutes with all the information. So Gold Loan is only one step away from you.