Future Capital Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Future Capital Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: The Future Capital Gold Loan approval and disbursement system is swift and direct. The loan gets usually passed in an associate hour.
- Low-Interest Rate: The square gold loan rate is substantially lower compared to alternative loans because it can be a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The method of documentation is straightforward and simple; the smallest number of primarily based documents needed for the Future Capital gold loan approval.
- Transparent system: We prefer not to add any secret loan charges. The goal of the bank is to remain completely transparent to you.
- Loan Sum: Rs. 15000 is the minimum amount of loan available to customers. Often, in remote areas, it is often just Rs 10000.
- Safety of Jewellery: We seem to have a square measure responsible for the protection of your gold. In fireproof vaults, the gold is therefore unbroken.
- Tenure of a loan: The tenure of a gold loan is mostly between three months and two years. You’re going to build an alternative for the tenure per your comfort.
- Benefits for Farmers: Certain special incentives for agricultural functions are provided by Future Money. That indicates that the bank provides farmers with a rather lower rate of gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: We know that situations will occur where a candidate can not pay the loan amount, the moneylender will not be under obligation in such a case as the bank will only hold on to the ornaments owned by you.
- No financial gain limits: there are no such restrictions relating to the lender’s daily payment or financial gain; thus, a gold loan can be used at any time by someone for any financial gain that differs.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Future Capital Gold Loan:
Future Capital Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Future Capital Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Future Capital Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Future Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Future Capital Gold Loan:
Defeat your crises with the maximum affordable alternative, the Gold Loan, if you are struggling with economic problems. The loan that comes closest to gold is known as the Gold Loan. The borrower continues to adorn his gold with the lender as collateral and takes the cash. Get approval and a hassle-unfastened operation on the spot. Accessible on smooth records. A gold loan is a loan that is insured. The individual who has a low CIBIL score can therefore also benefit from this service without difficulty.
While several economic banking and non-banking agencies give you a gold loan service, the limit is considered to be the Future Capital Gold Loan. They are some of India’s most reputed and reliable banks. It is also famous for its brilliant currency services. So, look at the Future Capital Gold Loan and use nice donations for your product.
- Future Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- Future Capital Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- Future Capital Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Future Capital Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Future Capital Gold Loan:
Future Capital contains various schemes associated with the Gold Loan product which can be indexed below:
- Loan Against Gold-Future Resources provides Gold Loan at attractive interest rates to meet anyone’s desperate budget necessity for any reason, whether or not non-public or technical or no longer. In fact, the gold loan is a secured loan; the financial institution has no risk of granting the quantity to the individual, so it is provided at a lower interest charge compared to numerous varieties of loan merchandise.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture-Future Capital provides farmers with gold loans specifically for agricultural capabilities at a selected interest rate compared to gold loans granted for various different uses. They are given unique gifts and they should demonstrate evidence to the financial institution Land that they are taking the loan for.
Future Capital Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Future Capital Gold Loan EMI?
Your Future Capital gold loan is commonly refunded within the following 3 opportunity methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): In the event that you are already an account holder with Potential Money, Standing Instruction is the first-rate and maximum reliable fee solution. Your EMI amount from the Future Capital financial institution account you show is routinely credited in the direction of the stop of the month-to-month amount.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This fee method is typically applied when you have a non-Future Capital document, so your EMIs which need to be debited from the account you point out to us near the decline of the month-to-month technique.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): From a non-Future Capital monetary declaration at your nearest Future Capital loan Center, you will track your post-dated EMI reviews. To be provided quickly, a one-of-a-kind model of PDCs was given. It could be wonderful in case you be informed Post Dated Checks are progressing to be accrued non-ECS states as it was.
Future Capital Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and acquire on the spot support and prestige of your Potential Capital Gold Loan. Without difficulty, you can recognise the most convenient Gold Loan donations available from all Future Capital Branches at any point in the country to make use of the maximum green offer that is important to your wishes.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Future Capital :
- Gold jewellery, for e.g., gold bangles, gold bands, gold anklets, gold necklaces, etc. all of these embellishments are acquired for a Gold Loan by Future Capital.
- Quality: Standard of gold must be between 18 and 22 carats. When making use of a gold loan, any gold decoration that is 24 carats should not be used.
Use of Future Capital Gold Loan:
The budget accrued by using the Future Capital Gold Loan carrier can be used for different characteristics, such as:
- To fund specific investments such as marriage, hiking, payments for better lessons, etc.
- The loan carrier is constantly available for all your advertisement requirements, such as getting materials, creating, promoting, etc.
- In addition, you can also use the Gold Loan for agricultural ideas. The financial institution pays lower interest charges for gold loans that could be used for farming or related ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About Future Capital Gold Loan:
What is the Future Capital Gold Loan?
The Future Capital Gold Loan is a form of loan that you can actually use by preserving your gold as collateral with the bank to press economic assistance. In addition, it comes with favourable interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI dependent mainly on loan. In India, the common Gold Loan disbursement period is simply forty-five minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Future Capital?
You can get a Potential Capital Gold Loan from either of India’s gold loan approval branches; otherwise, from the consolation of your private home, you can follow LendingWale online and take the high-quality deals and offers. It is one of the few big banks that have Gold Loan services in India.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Future Capital?
In India, the Gold Loan fee is 7.11 per cent per annum. The interest fee is based on a variety of components, namely: loan number, loan tenure, gold purity, and bank courting.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Future Capital?
In Future Money, the loan per gramme of gold loan you literally rely on for the purity of your gold. In order to supply a gold loan, Future Capital recognises gold of purity from 18 carats to 22 carats. You will be allowed to use up to 5,032 per gramme in the Gold Loan of Future Money.
How to check Gold Loan status in Future Capital?
In order to determine your Future Capital Gold Loan status, all you need to do do is go to the Future Capital loan fame tracker net web page and fill for your details within the software issued. You will be able to song the fame of your loan from anywhere without pause and maintain updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Future Capital?
Through LendingWale’s EMI Calculator, you can calculate the interest in your Future Capital Gold Loan interest, which gives you actual quantities primarily based entirely on the records you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Future Capital Gold Loan Interest Online?
On the legitimate Future Capital loan reimbursement website or else, you can easily pay Future Capital Gold Loan interest online through net banking; you can also pay off your Future Capital Gold Loan on Paytm using your maximum preferred fee form.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Future Capital Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you aren’t paying your Future Capital Gold Loan within 3 months, the financial institution will first remind you of your incomplete dues. A proper felony word regarding the reimbursement and closure of the loan is sent if the fee requests cross unheard. Defaulting on your Gold Loan results in a lower ranking on your credit score and together you are responsible for facing felony movements jointly with the confiscation and public selling on your gold by the financial institution’s means.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Future Capital Gold Loan?
Currently, between the first March and thirty-first August 2020, you will practise for EMI Moratorium on Future Capital Gold Loan and have been granted to be accomplished by means of contacting the Bank customer care or travelling