Best Banks for Gold Loan in Agra
Gold Loan Agra Features
Struggles in life cannot be reduced, it goes on and on, and the financial struggle is so hard to deal. People lacking with cash can go for Gold Loan Agra, a financing institute that helps the needful individuals with funds in parallel to gold. The loan is given at some affordable price of premium with an easy and speedy process. Thus, it helps you to access the loan to fulfil your short-term and long-term desires and needs.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Agra
Gold Loan in Agra Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Agra Documents Required
- Signature Proof:- Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity:- Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Two passport size pictures.
- Address Proof:- Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Agra
- A Demand Promissory Letter.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (the bank will arrange).
- Income Proof:- Salary record and Form No.16
- Land Proof:- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
Gold Loan in Agra Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant’s age must vary from 21 years to 60 years, not less or more than that respectively.
- The claimant ought to be a citizen of India.
Gold Loan Agra Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale is the superior agent in providing a gold loan in Agra. Thus, you can appeal online for a gold loan at LendingWale.
Finding the best options of Banks and NBFCs, LendingWale bring various market banks for comparing and choosing. You need to visit the LendingWale website online and fill up the application form in which you need to mention the details. Later, you will receive a call from our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 and get a moment help for Gold Loan in Agra.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Agra
Rate of Interest
Agra is a district on the bank of the River Yamuna in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
It is 206 km (128 mi) south of the national capital New Delhi. Agra is the 4th-most famous city in Uttar Pradesh and 24th in India.
It is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
It is involved in the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, with Delhi and Jaipur; and the Uttar Pradesh Heritage Arc, a tourist circuit of Uttar Pradesh, along with Lucknow and Varanasi. Agra is in the Braj cultural region.