Best Banks for Gold Loan in Ahmedabad :
Gold Loan Ahmedabad Features:
In circumstances where an individual is unable to fund their personal or professional emergencies, Gold Loan Ahmedabad take a step forward to grant them the money. Significantly, the customer has to bring gold embellishments with them, along with the reports that are required during the authentication process. Moreover, the customer should have a good capital start and adequate loan antiquity.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Ahmedabad:
Gold Loan in Delhi Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Ahmedabad Documents Required:
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Ahmedabad
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Gold Loan in Ahmedabad Eligibility Criteria:
- An individual should be at the lowest 21 years and most 60 years of age.
- Citizenship of an individual should be Indian if applying for a gold loan,
Gold Loan Ahmedabad Agent and Contact Number:
LendingWale is the popular associate for availing Gold Loan in Ahmedabad. You can demand online for gold loans at LendingWale.
LendingWale in some or the other way helps their customers in finding a good choice of Banks and NBFC’s by giving them every bit of details for observation. Visit the LendingWale website and fill in the given application form detailing personal or professional work, and receive a phone call from our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 and for urgent inquiries concerning approval of Gold Loan in Ahmedabad.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Ahmedabad:
Rate of Interest
Ahmedabad is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. The city has developed into one of the greatest modern cities of India. It is the seventh-largest collection in India, situated at the banks of the river Sabarmati and is popularly known as Amdavad. The city enjoys booming cultural practices, being the mid-point of Gujarati cultural activities and distinct practices of different classic and religious communities.
Gold Loan in Other Cities: