Best Banks for Gold Loan in Amritsar
Gold Loan Amritsar Features
Gold Loan Amritsar has given excellent favours to the people who require budgetary services. It provides a loan at least rate and adequate financing. The applicant is supposed to bring needful documents with them and further, the process briskly. Income source of the applicant should be reasonable and past that states loan-seeking activities should be honest and acceptable. The loan can be used in various units.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Amritsar
Gold Loan in Amritsar Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Amritsar Documents Required
- Two passport size pictures.
- Address Proof:- Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Identity Proof:- Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Signature Proof:- Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Amritsar
- Ornament Evaluator Certificate (The bank will arrange it for a candidate).
- Land Proof:- More than Rs.1 lac. There is no need for proof for specific agricultural purposes in the Agronomy Loan situation, then.
- A Demand of Promissory Letter.
- Income Proof:- Record of Income and Form No.16
Gold Loan in Amritsar Eligibility Criteria
- The person residing in India is eligible for demanding gold loan facility.
- People categorizing under 21-60 years of age criteria can appeal to the gold loan facility.
Gold Loan Amritsar Agent and Contact Number
LendigWale provides gold loan services primarily in Amritsar. Visit LendingWale online and inquire for a gold loan.
Credible Banks and NBFCs can be chosen readily with the LendingWale sustenance; it aids their customers with different approaches. It analyzes every minute details of other banks so that the customers can make fair use of the information.
The aspirant can fill the online application form by clicking on the LendingWale website. Our Relationship Manager will ring your number in a short time.
Call on 9878981144 for any confusion or for acknowledging the gold loan Amritsar details.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Amritsar
Rate of Interest
Its name literally means the “Pool of the Nectar” and is one of the ancient cities in the state of Punjab. Golden Temple or Harmandir Sahib, which is a famous religious and social centre for the Sikh religion, resides in this city.
Gold Loan in other Cities