Gold Loan Araria
The gold loan helps to meet the expenses and the loan is availed to the customer very quickly. Many nationalized banks, private banks, and other financial companies offer this loan at attractive rates.
Gold Loan Araria Eligibility
- For a Gold loan, there are some eligibility criteria that the applicant has to qualify to get a gold loan. These are
- First of all, the applicant should have Indian citizenship.
- After that, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- Furthermore, to apply for a gold loan, you should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Araria
However, the process of documentation in a gold loan is straightforward and straightforward, but, still, certain documents are required to get a gold loan.
Identity Proof: first of all, one proof of identity is required. Anyone of the given tests is accepted (Aadhar Card/Voters Card/Driving License/ Passport)
Residence Proof: After that, one proof of residence is also required to get a gold loan. It can be (Aadhar Card/Card/Ration Card/ Electricity Bill of last three months with the name of the applicant/ Telephone Bill of previous three months with the name of applicant / Passport Copy)
In Addition to that, two passports sized colored photographs are also required to get a gold loan.
Proof of ownership of Land is required if you are applying for an agriculture gold loan.
Gold Loan Araria Interest Rates
In general gold, the loan is available at straightforward rates of interest. The reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loans. Though the interest rates keep on changing from time to time and person to person but still, the gold loan is available at 1% per month interest rate.
Features of Gold Loan Araria
- It is noteworthy that the Gold Loan comes with so many features. So let us discuss them one by one.
- First of all, the gold loan is straightforward to apply.
- After that, the gold Loan gets disbursed within 15 minutes.
- Furthermore, the interest rates on the gold loan are quite affordable and satisfactory.
- Besides that, in a gold loan, the documentation process is straightforward and straightforward.
- Finally, the gold loan required no credit check
Gold loan Araria Procedure
The applicant needs to visit www.lendingwale.com
After that, the applicant files the application with the required information.
But the applicant should fill the contact number.
After that, the applicant gets a call from our side if he/she is eligible.
Forms of Gold
Not every type of gold is considered by the bank to provide the Gold Loan. There are some restrictions.
First of all, the purity of the gold should lie in between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
After that, gold in the form of jewelry is accepted.
Besides that, raw is gold is not accepted.
Furthermore, gold coins that weigh less than 50 Grams are readily accepted.
Is gold loan Secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan, the customers put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral. If the customer is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
First of all, www.lendingwale.com offers a straightforward process of application of the gold loan.
After that, the customer gets a good comparison of the interest rates of other banks as well.
Furthermore, the company provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep.
Araria is a city and a municipality that is the headquarter of Araria district in the state of Bihar, India.Araria is situated in the northern part of Bihar.