Best Banks for Gold Loan in Chennai :
Gold Loan Chennai Features:
Are you looking for money-lending options that offer quick services? If yes, Gold Loan Chenna is specially organized for those people who need cash crucially for their acute requirements. It is the quickest and easiest loan obtainable with minimal documentation and no complications. It asks for those candidates who have enough capital and can easily avail for gold loan. The gold loan received can be taken n use for different possibilities.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Chennai :
Gold Loan in Chennai Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Chennai Documents Required:
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Chennai
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Gold Loan in Chennai Eligibility Criteria:
- The acceptable age of the applicants is 21 years least possible and 60 years most possible.
- The customer should be a citizen of India.
Gold Loan Chennai Agent and Contact Number:
LendingWale facilitates the clients in seeking the extremely beneficial Banks and NBFC’s for which various other banks are looked upon for comparing the difference and making a correct choice. You can reach out the online service of LendingWale and fill the application form. Aftermath, you will be called by our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 and clear your confusions about Gold Loan in Chennai.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Chennai:
Rate of Interest
Chennai earlier known as Madras is the capital of Tamil Nadu. The city is a major administrative and cultural hub. It has that cultural charm and heritages. It consists of several temples, shrines, forts and palaces.IT connects with railways, roadways and airways with all the main cities of the country.