Best Banks for Gold Loan in Coimbatore
Gold Loan Coimbatore Features
Having millions of ideas to grow business but lacking at monetary services? The problem is solved now, and you can do what you wish for by applying for Gold Loan Coimbatore services. You can get a loan in exchange for your gold decorations, at least rate of interest. You will be credited with the loan in a short while. After then, use the amount received wherever you feel to put into the business.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Coimbatore
Gold Loan in Coimbatore Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Coimbatore Documents Required
- Two passport size photographs
- Address evidence: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport’s copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Driving’s License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity: Passport’s Copy/Voter’s ID card/Driving’s License/Aadhaar card.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Coimbatore
- Income Proof: payslip and Form No.16
- A Promissory Note.
- Land’s Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for associated agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Gold Loan in Coimbatore Eligibility Criteria
- The age proof is 21 years or above and 60 years or below.
- The nationality of the client ought to be Indian.
Gold Loan Coimbatore Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale recommended as the prime partner for accounting Gold Loan in Coimbatore. Go online for appealing for gold loans at LendingWale.
LendingWale services will help you to choose the best options for Banks and NBFCs by collecting all the data about other market banks for reference. Visit the LendingWale website and fill in your individual and employment details. In some time, you will be contacted by our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 and get full customer service and approval for Gold Loan in Coimbatore.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Coimbatore
Rate of Interest
Coimbatore is also known as Kovai or sometimes spelt as Covai, is a city in the state of Tamil Nadu. Coimbatore is located on the banks of the River Noyyal and surrounded by the Western Ghats. Coimbatore is the second-largest city in Tamil Nadu after Chennai and the 16th most considerable urban accumulation in India.