Best Banks for Gold Loan in Ghaziabad
Gold Loan Ghaziabad Features
Gold Loan Ghaziabad comes up with financial help by providing gold loans to those who urgently required monetary help. It serves people with high funding at a reasonable banking rate with an immediate and straightforward documentation process. The candidate needs to have adequate money and sensible loan history for fast approval. In this way, customer’s financial problems will get resolved, and they can cherish little moments in life tension-free
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Ghaziabad
Gold Loan in Ghaziabad Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Ghaziabad Documents Required
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity:- Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof:- Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof:- Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Ghaziabad
- Income Proof:- Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof:- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (the bank will arrange that for claimant).
- A Demand Promissory Note.
Gold Loan in Ghaziabad Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The age should be less than or 60 years and more than or 21 years.
Gold Loan Ghaziabad Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale is the prominent operator for availing Gold Loan in Ghaziabad. Apply online at LendingWale.
LendingWale helps you to find a good number of Banks and NBFCs by helping you with a minute market comparison of various banks. Visit the LendingWale website and fill in your personal and service details. Our applicant relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Call 9878981144 and get immediate aid and endorsement for Gold Loan in Ghaziabad.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Ghaziabad
Rate of Interest
It is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is sometimes referred to as the “Gateway of UP” because it is close to New Delhi, on the main route into Uttar Pradesh. It is a part of the National Capital Region of Delhi.