Best Banks for Gold Loan in Jodhpur
Gold Loan Jodhpur Features
In contingencies, where an individual is unable to fund their personal or professional emergencies, Gold Loan Jodhpur take a step forward to grant them the money. Significantly, the customer has to bring gold embellishments with them, along with the reports that are required during the authentication process. Moreover, the customer should have a good capital start and adequate loan antiquity.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Jodhpur
Gold Loan in Jodhpur Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Jodhpur Documents Required
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Driving’s License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity: Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving’s License/Aadhaar card.
- 2 passport size images
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Jodhpur
- A Promissory Letter.
- Income Proof: Salary record and Form No.16
- Land Proof: In the case of cultivation Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for cultivation purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Gold Loan in Jodhpur Eligibility Criteria
- An individual should be at the lowest 21 years and most 60 years of age.
- Citizenship of an individual should be Indian if applying for a gold loan.
Gold Loan Jodhpur Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale is the popular associate for availing Gold Loan in Jodhpur. You can demand online for gold loans at LendingWale.
LendingWale in some or the other way helps their customers in finding the right choice of Banks and NBFC’s by giving them every bit of details for observation. Visit the LendingWale website and fill in the given application form detailing personal or professional work, and receive a phone call from our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 and for urgent inquiries concerning approval of Gold Loan in Jodhpur.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Jodhpur
Rate of Interest
Jodhpur is the 2nd-largest city in the state of Rajasthan and officially the 2nd metropolitan city of the state.
It was formerly the seat of a princely state of the same name. Jodhpur was historically the capital of the Kingdom of Marwar, which is now part of Rajasthan. Jodhpur is a famous tourist destination with many palaces, forts, and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar Desert. It is popularly known as the “Blue City” among people of Rajasthan and all over India.
Gold Loan in other Cities