Best Banks for Gold Loan in Ludhiana
Gold Loan Ludhiana Features
Gold Loan Ludhiana helps you in facing the economic crisis not alone; it is available for you all the time. It aids people with money who need it in emergencies. The loan seeker’s only responsibility is to bring the gold ornaments with them to the bank when applying for the loan and essential documents to be presented for the verification. Also, the borrower should have good money and credit history.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Ludhiana
Gold Loan in Ludhiana Documents Required
- Address Proof – Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof – Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Identity Proof – Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Two passport size pictures.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Ludhiana
- Land Proof: More than Rs.1 lac. There is no need for proof for specific agricultural purposes in the Agronomy Loan situation, then.
- Ornament Appraiser Certificate (The bank will arrange it for a candidate).
- A Demand of Promissory.
- Income Proof: Record of Income and Form No.16.
Gold Loan in Ludhiana Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age enforced by the bank for the applicant is 21 years, and a maximum of 60 years.
- The customer should be an Indian national citizen.
Gold Loan Ludhiana Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale is the leading agent for the approval of gold loans in Ludhiana. At LendingWale, you can appeal to the gold loan.
LendingWale services will help you to find the best choice for Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market of various banks so that you can make a comparison. Visit our LendingWale website to fill in a form with your personal and service details. Our customer Relationship Manager will soon get in touch with you.
Call 9878981144 and get gold loan assistance and approval in Ludhiana immediately.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Ludhiana
Rate of Interest
Ludhiana is a town and a municipal corporation in Ludhiana district in the state of Punjab. Ludhiana is Punjab’s largest city. The city has an area of 311 km (120 sq mi) and an estimated population of 1,618,879 as of the year 2011 census. Ludhiana stands on the Sutlej River’s old bank, 13 km (8.1 mi) on the south of its present course. Often referred to as India’s Manchester by BBC.