Best Banks for Gold Loan in Nashik
Gold Loan Nashik Features
Are you in need of urgent cash? No worries, Gold Loan Nashik is here to solve all your budgetary problems quickly and easily. Gold Loan is absolute trust; all an applicant needs are few necessary credentials and gold assets for the approval of the loan. It is the best option to look for excellent financing services as it provides interest at engaging rates.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Nashik
Gold Loan in Nashik Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Nashik Documents Required
- Signature Proof:- Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity:- Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Address Proof:- Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Nashik
- A Promissory Letter.
- Income Proof:- Salary record and Form No.16
- Land Proof:- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewellery Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Gold Loan in Nashik Eligibility Criteria
- The possible age should be 60 years, and the least possible age should be 21 years.
- The nationality of the aspirant should be Indian.
Gold Loan Nashik Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale is the primary representative for the amounting Gold Loan in Nashik. You can apply online at LendingWale.
LendingWale helps you in searching for the best Banks and NBFC’s by handing you specific details of banks to make a comparison. Visit the LendingWale website and fill a form mentioning your private and professional details. Soon our Relationship Manager will give you a call.
Call 9878981144 and acquire an immediate help for Gold Loan Nashik.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Nashik
Rate of Interest
Nashik is also called as Nasik is an ancient city in the northern region of the state of Maharashtra.
Situated on the banks of river Godavari, Nasik is well known for being one of the Hindu pilgrimage sites, that of Kumbh Mela which is held every 12 years.
The city located about 190 kilometres north of state capital Mumbai, is called the “Wine Capital of India“ as half of India’s vineyards and wineries are located in Nashik.