Best Banks for Gold Loan in Rajkot:
Gold Loan Rajkot Features:
Can you ever get through some kind of economic situation in some way during a crisis? The lack of cash has become a great concern for many individuals. Try not to stress; Gold Loan has the answer to each question. This loan is essentially backed up by tiny documents. If the confirmation process is completed, this loan will be accepted in 48 hours. A secured credit that has benefited buyers at good interest rates is the Rajkot Gold Loan.
The borrower must have a solid and robust supply of financial advantages to take a Gold Loan and settle on a fair credit record. And for the Gold loan, the employee’s salary is not reduced. The borrower would be ready to accept the loan at any time and from anywhere.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Rajkot:
Gold Loan in Rajkot Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Rajkot Documents Required:
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Identity Proof: Passport’s Copy/ Voter’s ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan in Rajkot:
- The Land Proof: More than Rs.1 lac. There is also no need for proof for particular agricultural ventures within the context of the Agronomy Loan.
- A Letter of Promissory.
- Salary Proof: Salary Declaration and Form No.16
- Ornament Appraiser’s certification: (The bank is going to arrange it for a candidate).
Gold Loan in Rajkot Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum age required by the bank for the applicant is 21 years, and a maximum of 60 years.
- The client must be an Indian resident.
Gold Loan in Rajkot Agent and Contact Number:
LendingWale is the leading agent for using Rajkot for gold lending. At LendingWale, you can easily complete a simple online application with ease.
By providing you with a comprehensive market analysis of different banks, LendingWale allows you to find the best option for banks and NBFCs so that you can make the right decision. To fill out a manageable application with your personal and job information, visit our LendingWale website. Our client relationship managers are going to get in touch with you soon.
In Rajkot, call 9878981144 and immediately obtain assistance and approval for personal loans.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Rajkot:
Rate of Interest
After Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara, Rajkot is the fourth-largest city in the state of Gujarat, India, and is in the centre of Gujarat’s Saurashtra district. As of 2018, with an approximate population of 1.8 million, Rajkot is the 35th-largest metropolitan area in India. Rajkot is India’s second-cleanest city, and as of July 2019, it is the 22nd-fastest-growing city in the world.
The city comprises the administrative headquarters of the Rajkot District, 245 km from Gandhinagar, the state capital, and is situated on the banks of the rivers Aji and Nyari. Starting from 15 April 1948 to 31 October 1956, until its merger with the State of Bombay on 1 November 1956, Rajkot was the capital of the state of Saurashtra. On 1 May 1960, Rajkot was incorporated into the state of Gujarat.