Best Banks for Gold Loan in Surat:
Gold Loan Surat Features:
A Gold Loan Surat is a secured loan where a person has to pledge the gold ornaments as a security with the bank, which in return, gives loan at a feasible rate of the interest to the customers. The loaning process is quick and affordable and can be done without any trouble in between. Documents required for the approval are less in number. The given loan can be used for personal or professional use and is available at any time.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Surat:
Gold Loan in Surat Interest Rates and Charges:
Gold Loan in Surat Documents Required:
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Surat
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- A Demand Promissory Note.
Gold Loan in Surat Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant’s citizenship must be an Indian.
- The age ranges between 21years and 60 years.
Gold Loan Surat Agent and Contact Number:
LendingWale presents as the fundamental element for availing Gold Loan in Surat. Demand for a gold loan online at LendingWale.
LendingWale is the medium for you to search for a better choice of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with the valuable information of various banks. Visit the LendingWale website on the internet and fill in personal and private details. The applicant will be contacted very soon by our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 and collect every little every detail regarding Gold Loan in Surat.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Surat:
Rate of Interest
Surat is the city in Gujarat state. It was a large seaport and at present is the commercial and economic hub in South Gujarat, which is now for its diamonds and textile business. It is the eighth-largest city and ninth-largest urban cluster in India. It has the fastest growth rate because of the immigrants from various parts of Gujarat and other states.
Gold Loan in other Cities: