A Gold Loan Tirupati or a loan that is provided on gold is a secured loan in which a person has to pledge his/her gold ornaments as a security with the company. The company, in return, gives loan as per the market rate of the gold to the customer. It is quick, as well as an easy way of fulfilling one’s financial needs.
Why Gold Loan Tirupati?
- Safety of Gold- Your gold is 100% secure in the vaults of the bank.
- Lower interest rates- As compared to other schemes and offers the interest rates are quite small.
- Faster processing- Very less paperwork is into action while proceeding with the procedure, making the process faster. Disbursal of the loan leading within 30 days
- The actual value provided- The real and maximum value for your gold is provided.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
- 10.70% Rate of Interest on Gold Loan
- Processing fee as low as 0.86%
- Gold Loan is valid for a minimum period of 6 months that can go up to a maximum period of 5 years.
Eligibility for Gold Loan
- Firstly, a person must have at least 10 gram of gold
- Secondly, the person who wishes to get a Gold Loan must be a citizen of India and must not be below the age of 18
- No CIBIL score is checked so that everyone can go for it
- No biscuits or coins are accepted, gold must only be in the form of ornaments
- Gold from only 18 to 22 karats is taken
Documents required for Gold Loan
- Firstly for availing a gold loan, all you need are these simple documents. Below are the documents that are needed at the time of loan procedure-
- Secomdly, two passport size photographs
- Any ID proof like PAN card/ Aadhar card/ Passport copy
- Residence proof like any utility bill, Aadhar card, Ration card
How to apply for Gold Loan Tirupati?
- Now you can apply online for a Gold Loan at your home by just clicking on your device at https://www.lendingwale.com . Our Customer Relationship Manager will provide you with all the services and will also help you in choosing the right bank as well as the right loan type.
- All you need to do is to go to our website and fill a simple form that is related to your details so that our department may check your eligibility as well as your financial status helping you in getting the loan.
- Our Customer Relationship Managers will help you allocate the right bank and will contact you for further queries. The bank executives will collect all your documents themselves from your doorsteps. You need to visit the bank only at the time of submission of gold; the bank executives will take care of the rest.
Tirupati is a city in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Its Sri Venkateswara Temple sits atop one of the the 7 peaks of Tirumala Hills, attracting scores of Hindu pilgrims. Sri Venkateswara National Park, home to the temple.