If you want to get instant finance for all your dreams, then you can go for Gold Loan. Every family purchases it in festive seasons. It also signifies the status of an individual. In this, the loan available in the market is hassle-free. You can use the Gold Loan to fulfil your personal needs like educational, business, agriculture, or to get over the financial crises. Furthermore, to get the Gold Loan Umaria, you have to apply now and get a quick disbursal.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Umaria?
First of all, the processing time of the gold loan is fast.
After that, you don’t worry about your CIBIL.
Furthermore, your gold ornaments are used as security.
Lastly, the interest rate of the gold loan is affordable.
Interest Rates Gold Loan Umaria
Gold Loan is a service that provides the borrower at the best rate of interest. It is quite less and reasonable. On average it starts at 10.75% p.a and can go up to 24% p.a. Different Banks provides different interest rate to the customers based on their eligibility.
To know more about Gold Loan Interest rate.
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Umaria
- Anyone can apply regular income group, professionals, salaried, businesspersons, homemakers etc.
- The applicant must be the age of at least 18 years.
- No minimum income required
- Gold ornaments of 18 carats and above
NOTE: Only gold (no diamonds or other materials) in the jewellery will be considered for the loan amount.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Umaria
However, the process of gold loan is very quick and simple, but, still, certain necessary documents are required to get a gold loan. Which are listed as:
- Identity Proof: first of all, one identity proof is needed it can be any one of the given proofs (Aadhaar card, Driving license, Passport, Voters card,)
- Residential Proof: After that, one proof of residence is required. It can be an Aadhaar card, PAN card, Ration card etc.
- Electricity Bill of the previous three months on the borrower’s name.
- Telephone Bill of the previous three months with the name of the applicant on it.
- Passport Copy of the applicant is also required.
- In Addition to that, two passports sized coloured photographs are also required.
- Ownership proof of Land is required if you are applying for an agriculture gold loan.
Features of Gold Loan Umaria
- Low Rate of Interest
- Negligible foreclosure charges
- Safety of Ornaments
- Not necessary to have a good credit score
- Income proof is not required
- No loan processing charges
- Flexibility of tenure
Gold Loan Umaria Procedure
First of all, the applicant should visit the lendingwale website.
After that, the form will open up.
Then, fill up the required necessary details.
And, the applicant should fill the contact details also.
Lastly, the applicant gets a call from our side if he/she is eligible.
Forms of Gold
Not every type of gold is considered to provide the Gold Loan. There are some restrictions on that:
First of all, the purity of the gold should be in between 18 to 22 Karats.
After that, the gold in the form of jewellery is acceptable.
Besides that, raw gold is not accepted.
Furthermore, gold coins that weigh less than 50 grams are accepted.
Why is LendingWale the right option to get a Gold Loan?
First of all, lendingwale offers an online application for a gold loan.
After that, the customer can easily compare the interest rates of other banks or financial institutions as well.
Furthermore, we provide you with the document pickup facility from your doorstep.
Finally, you get the best offers and schemes from us.
Umaria is in the northeastern district of the division shahdol in Madhya Pradesh state, India. It is the time-saving and a smooth process of taking Gold Loan only when you apply through lendingwale.