Best Banks for Gold Loan in Vadodara
Gold Loan Vadodara Features
Lack of money has become a massive problem for many people. But, Gold Loan has the solution to every problem. Gold Loan is a secured loan where your gems are stored safely with the bank in exchange for the cash. Gold Loan Vadodara lend-lease the money to the borrower in exchange for the gold products. The loan is given at an appealing rate of interest, and hence, there is no matter of worry. You can use the capital acquired from the Gold Loan Vadodara in any emergencies anytime.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Vadodara
Gold Loan in Vadodara Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Vadodara Documents Required
- two passport size photographs
- Any ID proof like PAN card/ Aadhar card/ Passport copy
- Residence proof like any electricity bill, Aadhar card, Ration card.
- Signature proof-like – Driving license/Cheque/Banker’s Verification.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Vadodara
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Income Proof:- Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof:- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for agriculture purposes.
- A Certificate by the Jewellery Appraiser (Bank will arrange that for a candidate).
Gold Loan in Vadodara Eligibility Criteria
- An individual should be at least 21 years and almost 60 years of age.
- He/She should be a citizen of India.
Gold Loan Vadodara Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale is the chief agent for accounting Gold Loan in Vadodara. You can apply online at bookmyloans.
LendingWale aid you in finding the best Banks and NBFC’s by giving you details of banks to make a comparison with other banks. Visit our LendingWale website and fill a form mentioning your personal and professional details. Soon our Relationship Manager will contact you.
Call 9878981144 and get instantaneous help and approval for Gold Loan in Vadodara.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Vadodara
Rate of Interest
Vadodara is the third-largest Metropolis & city in the Indian state of Gujarat, after Ahmedabad and Surat. It is the administrative headquarters of Vadodara District and is located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river, 141 kilometres from the state capital Gandhinagar.
Gold Loan in other Cities