Best Banks for Gold Loan in Varanasi
Gold Loan Varanasi Features
Our life has many obstacles, and the thought one to erase is the economic crisis. Gold Loan Varanasi suffices its clients with the unbelievable and pleasing financial service that grants you the money in exchange for gold to make use of the gold embellishments in a proper way. You are enforced to bring necessary reports with you to the bank for the approval and disbursal of the loan quickly and readily.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Varanasi
Gold Loan in Varanasi Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Varanasi Documents Required
- Signature Proof – Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity – Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Two passport size images.
- Address Proof – Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Varanasi
- A Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (the bank will arrange).
- Income Proof – Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof – In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for agriculture purposes.
Gold Loan in Varanasi Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant’s age must vary from 21 years to 60 years, not less or more than that respectively.
- The applicant ought to be a citizen of India.
Gold Loan Varanasi Agent and Contact Number
LendingWale is a leading promoter for availing of a gold loan in Varanasi. Therefore, you can appeal online for a gold loan at Varanasi.
Are you seeking for the perfect choice of Banks and NBFCs, LendingWale imparts various bank details for comparing and selecting. All you need to do is to visit the LendingWale website online and fill up the application form in which you need to mention the details, and you will receive a call from our Relationship Manager.
Call 9878981144 to get prior assistance regarding Gold Loan in Varanasi.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Varanasi
Rate of Interest
Varanasi also is called as Banaras, or Kashi is a city on the banks of the river Ganges in Uttar Pradesh, India, 320 kilometres (200 mi) south-east of the state capital, Lucknow, and 121 kilometres (75 mi) east of Allahabad. A central religious hub in India, it is the holiest of the seven sacred cities (Sapta Puri) in Hinduism and Jainism and played an essential role in the development of Buddhism and Ravidassia. Varanasi lies along National Highway 2 and is served by Varanasi Junction railway station and Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport.
Gold Loan in other Cities