What is Gold Loan Warora?
Gold Loan Warora is a type of secured loan. An applicant mortgages his/her gold jewellery to the bank and takes the loan value within in few hours. There is less paper-work required in Gold Loan.
It is very beneficial for those who are in urgent need of cash. It is effortless to avail the gold loan online with the help of lendingwale.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
Gold Loan rates offer you the gold loan at lowest interest rates of 10.75 per annum, both for its existing bank customers as well as new borrowers. Rates of the gold loan vary by the amount of loan, purity of gold, and loan to value ratio.
Gold Loan Warora Eligibility Criteria
An applicant can follow the below-written eligibility criteria to avail a Gold Loan:
- Firstly, An applicant should be a citizen of India or PR
- Secondly, An applicant should bring gold more than 10 grams.
- Also, A farmer, trader, salaried or self-employed professional, or businessman can apply for gold loan.
- Also, Minimum loan amount is Rs.18000.
- Minimum purity of gold should be 18 to 22 carrots.
- After that, Age of the applicant should be in between 18 to 65 years.
Benefits of Gold Loan Warora
- Firstly, Fast Processing: Process of taking a gold loan is better than the other loans. It gives benefits to both parties. Banks generally provide the loan within the few hours.
- Importantly, Rates of interest is low: As this is secured loan; therefore, the lender, i.e., banks provides lower interest rates as compared with the unsecured loan, i.e., Personal Loan.
- Thirdly, No processing fee: Most of the Banks don’t charge any processing fee on this type of loan, i.e., Gold Loan.
- No proof of Income is needed: Most of the time, Lender doesn’t ask for the income proof as the Gold Loan is full of security
- Most noteworthy, Your Gold is safe: Gold will be safe in lenders vault, so there is no need to worry.
Documentation for Gold Loan
- Firstly, Residential proof: Required documents for the residence proof includes:(passport/ID card/ Voter card/ Aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicant is living in a rental apartment then he/she has to submit his/her agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner of an apartment.
- Secondly, Proof of Identity: (passport/ID card/ Voter card/ Aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) any one of them.
- After that, Two coloured passport size photographs are required
- Also, Proof of signature: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
Why Apply For Gold Loan Warora?
Most noteworthy, Gold Loan is a secured loan and, you have to pledge your gold ornaments to the lender, and you can easily take the loan amount from them. The processing system of Gold Loan is hassle-free; there is very less paper-work in this loan. Gold Loan can be used anywhere the applicant wants.
Gold Loan Online Payment
During the times of financial crises, in order to meet emergency gold loan is one of the best means of raising the capital that can be used during urgency. Now take a loan against gold ornaments from lendingwale and get relieved of the gold loan hassles. Gold Loan s Gold loan portfolio is the largest around the globe. You can pledge your gold jewellery and avail the gold loan easily.
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
It is very easy to understand Loan on Gold. The Banks provide you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Is gold loan secured?
Yes, it is essential to see that the loan on gold is secured. Because while taking Gold Loan, the applicant put his/her gold jewellery into the bank’s locker as collateral.
- What consequences can happen when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the user is not able to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- Is it essential to have a co-applicant to get Gold Loan?
No, there is no need for any co-applicant to get Gold Loan.
- Is there any fee to pay for the Gold Loan?
It is necessary to pay the loan processing fee as well as Valuation fee.
Warora is a city in Chandrapur district in the state of Maharashtra, India.