HDFC Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Gold loan is more like a blessing to the customers, who have gold and are suffering from financial crises. Yes..!! You can easily go for HDFC Bank Gold Loan within a few hours. All you need is gold and some documents. You can get financial aid to start your new business, or you can fulfill any of your personal need. And the best thing about the HDFC Bank Gold Loan is that gold loan can be approved within a few hours.
You do not need to do formalities like you have to do in case of other loans like a personal loan or car loan. You can fill online form for the HDFC gold loan on at lendingwale.com. On our site you can easily get to know about the interest rate and the eligibility criteria as well .as we know that HDFC is on the reliable financial organization so there is no fear of fraud.
Why Gold loan?
Gold loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at a safe place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get an HDFC Bank Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you with a gold loan. And very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
Forms of gold accepted for HDFC Bank Gold Loan
You need to have gold of purity 18 carats to 24 carats. It can be in any form given below
- Gold jewelry is acceptable
- Bank does not accept gold coins.
- Gold bricks can also be considered by banks sometimes but there are some terms and conditions.
Why only HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
Not every bank or financial organization provides a gold loan but there are some who do. Then why we should choose HDFC gold loan over them. There are some reasons for this. HDFC is offering gold loan under a scheme sampoorna bharosa. This is available in every branch of HDFC bank. HDFC bank offers very easy EMI’s to the customers. The bank is ready to give you money against the gold ornaments pledged by you. Bank has the power to refuse your case if they don’t find it sound enough. The loan amount can be used for any personal purposes but the customer is completely restricted to use this loan to buy gold.
- HDFC is one of the reputed banks not only in India but overseas also.
- Bank provides a very secure procedure to give gold loan and your ornaments are going to be in a secured system.
- HDFC bank offers total transparency towards its customers.
- Interest rates are low as compare to other banks.
- Execution process for a gold loan is very fast.
- It provides a special rate of interest to agriculturists.
- Besides this, very fewer documents are required for the gold loan.
- Although gold loan starts from 50000 it can be less than 50000 for rural areas.
There are some conditions for HDFC Bank Gold Loan that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- Age of the applicant should be more than 21 years and less than 65 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
- She/he should have some rigid source of income so that he can give an interest rate to the bank.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 carats to 24 carats.
The process of documentation is very easy and simple.
- Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them.
- 3 passport size photos
- A passport is can be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it can be an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card also can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates
- Interest rates given by HDFC bank starts from 7.11% and it can increase up to 15%.
- Furthermore, You can return your loan within 6 months and four years.
- Gold loan processing fee – 0 to 0.5% of the sanctioned amount of gold loan. Bank would charge 2% penal charges over the original loan interest rate on the overdue amount.
- Prepayment charges – Nil to1% of the principal amount
On lendingwale.com you can get all access to so many quires simultaneously. There is no need to go to different sites. If you apply for the gold loan by lendingwale.com there is no need to go in banks. Your documents will pick up from your place. There can be a little more negotiation in interest rates.