HDFC Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of HDFC Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: The endorsement and disbursal cycle of the HDFC Bank Gold Loan is fast and simple. The advance gets ordinarily passed in 60 minutes.
- Low-Interest Rate: The financing cost of gold advances are a lot of lower when contrasted with different credits as it is a made sure about advance.
- Insignificant Documentation: The documentation cycle is basic and direct; a minimal number of archives are required for endorsement of the HDFC Bank gold advance.
- Straightforward System: We apply no shrouded charges borrowed. The bank intends to remain completely straightforward to you.
- Advance Amount: The base measure of advance accessible to clients is Rs. 15000. Commonly, it tends to be not as much as Rs 10000 in distant zones.
- Security of Jewelry: We are answerable for the security of your gold. Accordingly, the gold is kept in flame-resistant vaults.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the gold credit can be from 3 months to 2 years. You can settle on a decision for the residency as indicated by your solace.
- Advantages for Farmers: HDFC Bank gives some unique proposals to agrarian purposes. That shows the bank offers the farmers a marginally lower Gold advance loan cost for farming utilization.
- No Debt Burden: We know that there can emerge circumstances wherein a candidate can’t remunerate the credit sum, in such a situation the moneylender won’t be under obligation as the bank will just hold onto the ornaments kept by you.
- No Income limits: There are no such constraints in regards to the payor pay of the moneylender; accordingly, anybody with any salary range can profit of a gold advance whenever.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through HDFC Bank Gold Loan:
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About HDFC Bank Gold Loan:
In the event that you are confronting financial issues, rout your emergencies with the most sensible alternative, Gold Loan. The credit that is given towards gold is alluded to as Gold Loan. The borrower keeps his gold adornments as a guarantee with the moneylender and takes the money. Get prompt endorsement and an issue freecycle. Accessible on simple documentation. A gold advance is a made sure about advance. Consequently, the person who has a low CIBIL rating additionally can without much of a stretch profit of this administration.
Despite the fact that there is an assortment of budgetary banking and non-banking organizations that give you gold advance assistance, in any case, HDFC Bank Gold Loan is mulled over the most. It is one of the greatest presumed and trustworthy banks in India. Additionally, It is famous for its amazingly great financial administrations. Thus, apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan and profit the best proposals on your item.
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of HDFC Bank Gold Loan:
HDFC Bank offers varied schemes connected to the Gold Loan product that are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – HDFC Bank grants Gold Loan at fascinating rates of interest to meet anyone’s dire requirement of funds for any purpose whether or not personal or professional. The gold loan surely is a secured loan then; the bank has no risk in granting the amount to the individual, so it’s provided at a lower rate of interest compared to various types of Loan merchandise.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – HDFC Bank grants Gold Loans specifically for agriculture functions to farmers at a specific rate of interest as compared to gold loans given for other multiple uses. They are given special offers and that they ought to turn out the bank Land proofs that they are taking the loan for.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your HDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your HDFC Bank gold loan is usually repaid inside the following three alternative methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the best and most dependable method of payment if you are currently an account holder with HDFC Bank. Your EMI amount is credited automatically towards the end of the month to month quantity from the HDFC Bank bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method of payment is usually applied if you have a non-HDFC Bank record and might want your EMIs to be debited consequently near to the decline of the month to month method from the account you mention to us.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a non-HDFC Bank financial statement at your nearest HDFC Bank loan Center. A different version of PDCs got to be granted quickly. It will be great if you note Post Dated Checks are progressing to be collected non-ECS states because it was.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and gain prompt assistance and endorsement for your HDFC Bank Gold Loan. You can undoubtedly become acquainted with the best proposals on Gold Loan out there from all the HDFC Bank Branches present all through the nation to benefit the most effective arrangement relevant to your desires.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by HDFC Bank :
- Gold gems, for example, Gold Bangles, Gold groups, Gold anklets, Gold accessories, and so forth these adornments are obtained by HDFC Bank for profiting a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The nature of gold must be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold decoration that is 24 Carat can’t be utilized while applying for a gold advance.
Use of HDFC Bank Gold Loan:
The finances gathered by benefiting the HDFC Bank Gold Loan administration might be utilized for a few capacities, for example,
- To support specific ventures like marriage, climbing, a portion of higher education cost instalments, and so forth.
- For the entirety of your showcasing prerequisites, such as getting supplies, creating, advancing, and so forth., credit administration is consistently accessible.
- You can likewise besides profit of a Gold Loan for farming thoughts. The bank presents lower costs of enthusiasm for Gold Loans that are utilized for cultivating or associated ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About HDFC Bank Gold Loan:
What is HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
HDFC Bank Gold Loan is a credit type that you simply can benefit for dire budgetary support by keeping your gold as protection with the bank. It additionally brings connecting with financing costs on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI dependent on borrowing. The normal Gold Loan disbursal time in India is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
You can get an HDFC Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold advances favouring branches in India; else, you can apply online with LendingWale from the solace of your home and make the best arrangements and offers.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC Bank?
The Gold Loan rate in India is 7.11% per annum. The financing cost relies on an assortment of segments, specifically: advance sum, advance residency, the virtue of gold, and relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDFC Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in HDFC Bank that you simply will get relies upon the virtue of your gold. HDFC Bank acknowledges gold of virtue between 18 carats to 22 carats to convey a Gold Loan. You’ll have the option to benefit up to ₹ 5,032 Per Gram in HDFC Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in HDFC Bank?
So as to decide your HDFC Bank Gold Loan status, you should simply visit the HDFC Bank advance status tracker site and fill in your subtleties inside the application given. You’ll have the option to legitimately follow the status of your advance from wherever and keep refreshed.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDFC Bank?
You can easily determine the interest on your HDFC Bank Gold Loan interest through LendingWale’ EMI Calculator which provides you exact amounts based on the information you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can easily pay HDFC Bank Gold Loan interest online through internet banking on the official HDFC Bank loan repayment website or else; you can likewise repay your HDFC Bank Gold Loan on Paytm applying your most preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on HDFC Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you are not paying your HDFC Bank Gold Loan within three months, the bank will first remind you of your incomplete dues. If the payment requests go unheard, a formal legal notice is distributed regarding the repayment and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan leads to a decrease of your credit score and conjointly causes you to be susceptible to face legal actions by the bank together with the confiscation and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Bank Gold Loan currently between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has got to be done by contacting the Bank customer care or visiting the closest HDFC Bank branch.