HDFC Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of HDFC Gold Loan:
- Fast Processing: The approval and withdrawal process for HDFC’s Gold loan is quick and clear. Generally, the loan is delivered in an hour.
- Low-interest rate: relative to other loans, the interest rate on gold loans is much lower because it is a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The process of documentation is straightforward and simple. For HDFC gold loan approval, the lowest amount of documents is required.
- Transparent system: Any hidden rental fees are not charged by us. The bank aims to make you fully transparent.
- Loan amount: The minimum loan amount available to customers is 15,000 rupees, although, in remote areas, it can often be less than 10,000 rupees.
- Jewellery Security: The security of your gold is our duty. The gold is then stored in vaults which are fireproof.
- Duration of the loan: The duration of the gold loan can be from 3 months to two years. At your convenience, you can make a choice for tenure.
- Advantages to farmers: For agricultural purposes, HDFC has several exclusive deals. This means that the bank is providing a slightly lower interest rate to farmers on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Burden of Debt: We acknowledge that there may be circumstances where the loan amount may not be repaid by a borrower. The lender is not in debt in such a scenario, as the bank will only seize the ornaments you have.
- No Limits on Income: There are no such limitations on the salary or income of the lender. It can then be taken advantage of by someone with any revenue spectrum.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through HDFC Gold Loan:
HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
HDFC Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
HDFC Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About HDFC Gold Loan:
If you are facing financial problems, solve them with the Gold Loan option that is most suitable. Loans provided for gold are called loans for gold. The borrower retains the gold jewel with the lender as security and receives cash. Get immediate consent and a hassle-free method. A short paper is at your disposal. A gold loan is a loan which is insured. This service can therefore be conveniently used even by individuals with a low CIBIL rank.
Nevertheless, while there are many forms of financial banking and non-banking companies that offer gold loan services, HDFC Gold Loans are the most popular. These are a couple of India’s most reputed and valued banks. Besides this, for its very good financial services, it is popular. To apply for an HDFC Gold Loan and to take advantage of your product’s best deals.
- HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- HDFC Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- HDFC Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of HDFC Gold Loan:
HDFC provides unique Gold Loan Products-related schemes which are listed below:
- Loan against Gold – HDFC offers an attractive interest rate gold loan to satisfy the immediate requirement of one’s funds for any purpose, whether personal or professional. A gold loan is certainly a secured loan; the bank has no risk of lending money to an individual, so it is provided at a lower rate of interest than different types of loan items.
- Agriculture Gold Loans – HDFC provides farmers with gold secured loans at special interest rates, particularly for agricultural needs, compared to gold secured loans granted for different needs. Special offers are given and evidence of the bank’s land for which it takes loans should be provided.
HDFC Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your HDFC Gold Loan EMI?
In general, your HDFC Gold Loan is repaid in the following three alternate ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you currently have an account with HDFC, Standing Instruction is the easiest and most secure payment form. Automatically, the balance of your EMI goes from the month to the month of the HDFC bank account it appears in.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This payment form is usually used when you have a non-HDFC-related bank record, and you want us to use your EMI Receive account on a monthly-monthly basis.
- Postdated Checks (PDC): At the nearest HDFC Loan Center, you can unveil your own Posted Dated EMI Reports for HDFC Illegal Statement. It was quickly awarded a different edition of PDCs. If you could see that post-date scrutiny is going on in non-ECS states as they were, it would be noteworthy.
HDFC Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144, to secure immediate assistance and approval for your HDFC gold loan. To take advantage of the most effective deal applicable to your decisions, you can easily find out about the most efficient gold loan deals from all HDFC branches across the country.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by HDFC :
- To use the gold loan, the HDFC approves Gold Jewellery, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold necklaces, etc.
- Quality: Between 18 and 22 carats should be the gold standard. When making an application for a gold loan, no 24-carat gold ornaments can be used.
Use of HDFC Gold Loan:
For multiple functions, the funds raised by the use of the HDFC Gold Loan programme may be used, such as:
- To finance any personal investment, such as marriage, hiking, higher payments for tuition, etc.
- For all of your marketing needs, for instance, obtaining materials, producing, promoting, etc., loan programmes are still available.
- Additionally, for agricultural ideas, you can also use the Gold Loan. The bank has lower gold loan interest rates used for farming or similar activities.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About HDFC Gold Loan:
What is HDFC Gold Loan?
The HDFC Gold Loan is a form of loan that you can only use by holding your gold as collateral with the bank for urgent financial assistance. Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates are also included, depending mainly on loans. For India, the total Gold Loan disbursement time is just 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from HDFC?
You can get an HDFC Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan approval branches in India; otherwise, you can apply online with LendingWale from the comfort of your home, and take the best offers and deals. It is one of the few leading banks in India that have Gold Loan services.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC?
In India, the gold loan rate is 7.11 per cent per annum. The interest rate typically depends on a number of components, such as the loan size, the tenure of the loan, the gold purity, and the bank relationship.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDFC?
The gold loan that you receive per gramme at HDFC depends on the purity of your gold. To supply a gold loan, HDFC embraces pure gold from 18 carats to 22 carats. Up to 5,032 per gramme can be used in the HDFC Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in HDFC?
All you have to do to assess your HDFC Gold Loan status is to visit the web page of the HDFC loan status tracker and fill in your details with the issued application. You can monitor the status of your loan remotely from anywhere and keep it updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDFC?
Through the LendingWale ‘EMI Calculator, you can measure the interest on your HDFC Gold Loan interest, which gives you exact amounts depending on the data you insert into the calculator.
How to Pay HDFC Gold Loan Interest Online?
What if I can’t pay the interest on HDFC Gold Loan for 3 months?
Your incomplete dues will be remembered first by the bank if your HDFC Gold Loan is not paid within three months. A formal legal notice about repayment and termination of the loan is distributed if the payment requests go unanswered. The default on your gold loan leads to a decrease in your credit score that, along with the confiscation of the sale of your gold, makes you liable for legal action by the bank.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Gold Loan?
You can apply directly for the HDFC Gold Loan EMI Moratorium between 1 March and 31 August 2020 and have to do so by contacting the customer service department of the Bank or by visiting HDFC’s nearest branch.