ICICI Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of ICICI Bank Gold Loan:
- Fast Processing: ICICI Bank’s Gold loan approval and withdrawal process are quick and easy. The loan is usually delivered in an hour.
- Low-interest rate: The interest rate on gold loans is much lower compared to other loans because it is a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation process is simple and straightforward. The least amount of documents is required for ICICI Bank gold loan approval.
- Transparent system: We do not charge hidden rental fees. The bank strives to be completely transparent to you.
- Loan amount: The minimum loan amount available to clients is 15,000 rupees, although it can often be less than 10,000 rupees in remote areas.
- Jewellery Security: We are responsible for the security of your gold. The gold is then kept in fireproof vaults.
- Loan term: The term of the gold loan can be between 3 months and two years. You can make a choice for tenure at your convenience.
- Advantages for farmers: ICICI Bank has some special offers for agricultural purposes. This shows that the bank is offering farmers a slightly lower interest rate on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Burden of Debt: We understand that there may be situations where an applicant is unable to repay the loan amount. In such a scenario, the lender is not in debt as the bank will only seize the ornaments that you have.
- No Income Limits: There are no such restrictions on the lender’s salary or income. Therefore, anyone with any income range can take advantage of it.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through ICICI Bank Gold Loan:
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About ICICI Bank Gold Loan:
If you are facing financial problems, solve them with the most appropriate option, the Gold Loan. Loans given for gold are called gold loans. The borrower keeps the gold jewel as collateral with the lender and receives cash. Get instant approval and a hassle-free process. A brief document is available at. A gold loan is a secured loan. Therefore, even people with a low CIBIL rating can easily use this service.
However, while there are many types of financial banking and non-banking businesses that offer gold loan services, ICICI Bank Gold Loans are the most considered. It is a few of the most reputed and trusted banks in India. Apart from this, it is famous for its very good financial services. To apply for an ICICI Bank Gold Loan and take advantage of the best offers on your product.
- ICICI Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- ICICI Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- ICICI Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- ICICI Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of ICICI Bank Gold Loan:
ICICI Bank offers various schemes related to Gold Loan Products, which are listed below:
- Loan against Gold – ICICI Bank offers a gold loan at an attractive interest rate to meet the immediate requirement of one’s funds for any purpose whether Is it personal or professional. A gold loan is definitely a secured loan; The bank has no risk of lending money to a person, so it is offered at a lower interest rate than various types of loan goods.
- Agriculture Gold Loans – ICICI Bank offers gold secured loans to farmers at special interest rates, especially for agricultural needs, compared to gold loans provided for various needs. They are given special offers and should provide proof of the land of the bank for which they are taking loans.
ICICI Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your ICICI Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your ICICI Bank Gold Loan is usually repaid in the following three alternative ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the best and most reliable method of payment if you currently have an account with ICICI Bank. The amount of your EMI automatically goes from the month to the month of the ICICI Bank bank account in which it appears.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) – This method of payment is usually applied when you have a bank record that is not related to ICICI, and you want us to use your account Receive your EMI on a monthly-monthly basis mentioned.
- Postdated Checks (PDC): You can disclose your own Posted Dated EMI Reports for ICICI Bank Illegal Statement at the nearest ICICI Bank Loan Center. A different version of PDCs was quickly awarded. It would be notable if you could see that post-date scrutiny is going on in non-ECS states as they were.
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 for immediate assistance and approval for your ICICI Bank gold loan. You can easily find out about the most effective gold loan offers from all ICICI Bank branches across the country to take advantage of the most effective deal applicable to your choices.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by ICICI Bank :
- ICICI Bank approves Gold Jewellery, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold necklaces, etc. to use the gold loan.
- Quality: The gold standard should be between 18 and 22 carats. No 24-carat gold ornaments can be used when applying for a gold loan.
Use of ICICI Bank Gold Loan:
The funds raised by the use of the ICICI Bank Gold Loan service can be used for multiple functions, such as:
- To fund any personal investment, such as marriage, hiking, higher tuition payments, etc.
- Loan programmes are still available for all of your marketing needs, such as obtaining materials, producing, promoting, etc.
- In addition, you can also use the Gold Loan for agricultural ideas. The bank has lower interest rates for gold loans used for farming or related ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About ICICI Bank Gold Loan:
What is ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
The ICICI Bank Gold Loan is a form of loan that you can only use for urgent financial assistance by keeping your gold as collateral with the bank. Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates dependent predominantly on loans are also included. The total Gold Loan disbursement time for India is just 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from ICICI Bank?
By visiting any of the gold loan approval branches in India, you can get an ICICI Bank Gold Loan; otherwise, from the comfort of your home, you can apply online with LendingWale and take the best offers and deals. It is one of the few leading banks that have Gold Loan services in India.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in ICICI Bank?
The gold loan rate is 7.11 per cent per annum in India. The interest rate usually depends on a variety of components, including the amount of the loan, the loan’s tenure, the purity of gold, and the relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in ICICI Bank?
The gold loan you will get at ICICI Bank per gramme depends on the purity of your gold. ICICI Bank accepts pure gold from 18 carats to 22 carats to supply a gold loan. In the ICICI Bank Gold Loan, up to 5,032 per gramme can be used.
How to check Gold Loan status in ICICI Bank?
To assess your ICICI Bank Gold Loan status, all you have to do is visit the ICICI Bank loan status tracker web page and fill in your details with the application issued. You can remotely track your loan’s status from anywhere and keep it updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in ICICI Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your ICICI Bank Gold Loan interest through the LendingWale ‘EMI Calculator, which gives you exact amounts depending on the information you insert into the calculator.
How to Pay ICICI Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
What if I can’t pay the interest on ICICI Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If your ICICI Bank Gold Loan is not paid within three months, your incomplete dues will be remembered first by the bank. If the payment requests go unanswered, a formal legal notice regarding repayment and termination of the loan is distributed. The default on your gold loan leads to a decline in your credit score that makes you liable to legal action by the bank, along with the confiscation of the sale of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
You can currently apply for the EMI Moratorium on ICICI Bank Gold Loan between 1 March and 31 August 2020 and have to do so by contacting the Bank’s customer service department or visiting the nearest branch of ICICI Bank.