IDFC Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About IDFC Bank Gold Loan
Gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. IDFC Gold Loan is here to solve all your problems.Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
Eligibility criteria for IDFC Bank Gold Loan
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 70 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
She/he should have some rigid source of income so that he can give an interest rate to the bank. Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 24 karats.
The interest rate of 2.50% per year with the returns of gold.
Besides that, there are no holding charges.
There is no capital gain interest rate is applied.
Documents Required for IDFC Bank Gold Loan
The whole process is very easy and simple. Documents required in the very simple form. You instantly get a gold loan after issuing the documents. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
- 2 passport size photos
- A passport can also be an identity proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place. Driving license can be a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer. Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number and it prevents the financial frauds. So it can be an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
Besides that, A signature proof is also required to get a gold loan
Features of IDFC Bank Gold Loan
IDFC Bank provides the amount of loan from 10000 to 20 Lakhs.
Bank gives you the liberty to choose the method of the payment. You can pay loan amount as EMI ’s or on a monthly basis.
Bank provides you the loan amount equals to 75% of its market value.
No guarantor is required.
Your gold will be under very tight security, security is fireproof.
A network of the bank is very wide.
The bank is also active online.
Why lendingwale.com Is a Good Platform to Apply for Gold Loan
lendingwale.com know the value of your precious time. You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some :
If you apply for the gold loan from you will get so many benefits
You just have to fill the IDFC Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
Therefore you don’t need to go here and there to ask for interest rate or to get to know about EMI’s. All you need is to apply on lendingwale.com and you will get back a call back within minutes with all the information. So Gold Loan is only one step away from you.
About IDFC Bank
IDFC Bank is also known as Infrastructure Development Finance Company. This bank is founded in October 2015. Its headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was a non-banking financial company before. It started on 9th June 1997. In 1998 it was registered with RBI. Now the prime minister Narender Modi launched this bank on 19th October 2015. IDFC bank started Aadhar linking merchant scheme.
How to Apply on lendingwale.com
Steps to apply
First of all search for lendingwale.com on google
A form will open up.
After that fill the form with the required information.
You will get furthermore information on calling 60011600.