IDFC Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|IDFC Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of IDFC Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: The approval and disbursal methodology of the IDFC Bank Gold Loan is speedy and straightforward. The Loan gets usually passed in an associate hour.
- Low-Interest Rate: The gold loan charge per unit is far lower as compared to alternative loans because it could be a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation method is straightforward and straightforward; the smallest amount range of documents area unit needed for approval of the IDFC Bank gold loan.
- Transparent System: We apply no secret charges on the Loan. The bank aims to stay totally clear to you.
- Loan Amount: The minimum quantity of Loan obtainable to customers is Rs. 15000. Many times, it is often but Rs 10,000 in remote areas.
- Security of Jewelry: We area unit is accountable for the safety of your gold. Thus, the gold is unbroken during a fire-retardant vault.
- Loan Tenure: The loan tenure of the gold loan will vary from three months to two years. you’ll be able to decide tenure in keeping with your comfort.
- Advantages for Farmers: IDFC Bank provides some special offers for agricultural functions. That indicates the bank offers the farmers a rather lower Gold loan charge per unit for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Trouble: Sometimes there will arise things within which associate human is unable to pay back the loan quantity, in such a case the human won’t be beneath debts because the bank can confiscate the ornaments unbroken by you.
- No financial gain bounds: There aren’t any such limitations concerning the wage or financial gain of the lender; so, anyone with any financial gain varies will avail of a gold loan anytime.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through IDFC Bank Gold Loan:
IDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
IDFC Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
IDFC Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
IDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About IDFC Bank Gold Loan:
If you’re suffering monetary issues, defeat your crises with the foremost affordable choice, Gold Loan. The Loan that’s provided towards gold is remarked as Gold Loan. The recipient keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the investor and takes the money. Get immediate approval and a hassle-free method. obtainable on straightforward documentation. A gold loan could be a secured loan. Therefore, the one who contains a low CIBIL rating can also simply avail of this service. IDFC Bank Gold Loan is one among the most effective gold loan offerings in India.
Though there area unit a spread of economic banking and non-banking businesses that offer you with a gold loan service, however, IDFC Bank Gold Loan is taken into thought the foremost. it’s one among the highest acknowledged and dependable banks in India. Also, it’s celebrated for its wonderful economic services. So, apply for the IDFC Bank Gold Loan and avail the most effective offers on your product.
- IDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.10% per annum
- IDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,255
- IDFC Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- IDFC Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of IDFC Bank Gold Loan:
IDFC Bank offers you varied schemes associated with the Gold Loan product that area unit listed below:
- Loan Against Gold –IDFC Bank provides Gold Loan at partaking rates of interest to satisfy anyone’s dire necessity of funds for any purpose whether or not or not personal or skilled. The gold loan so is secured then. The bank has no risk in granting the quantity to the individual, thus it’s provided at a lower rate of interest compared to varied styles of Loan merchandise.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – IDFC Bank provides Gold Loans specifically for agriculture functions to farmers at a particular rate of interest as compared to gold loans given for alternative numerous uses. they’re given special offers which they got to end up the bank Land proofs that they’re taking the Loan.
IDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your IDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your IDFC Bank gold loan is typically reimbursed within the subsequent 3 various methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is that the best associated most reliable methodology of payment if you’re presently an account holder with IDFC Bank. Your EMI quantity is attributable mechanically towards the top of the month to month amount from the IDFC checking account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This payment methodology is usually typical sometimes, enforced if you have got a non-IDFC Bank record and would possibly wish your EMIs to be debited consequently on the subject of the decline of the month to month method from the account you mention to us.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You’ll be able to reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a non-IDFC Bank budget at your nearest IDFC loan Center. a special version of PDCs ought to be granted quickly. Please note Post Dated Checks area unit planning to be collected non-ECS states as a result of it absolutely was.
IDFC Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and acquire immediate facilitate and approval for your IDFC Bank Gold Loan. you’ll be able to quickly get to grasp the foremost compelling offers on Gold Loan out there from all the IDFC Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the foremost economical deal applicable to your desires.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by IDFC Bank:
- Gold jewellery, for instance, Gold Bangles, Gold bands, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these ornaments are collected by IDFC Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold has to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament that is 24 Carat cannot be used when applying for a gold loan.
Use of IDFC Bank Gold Loan:
The funds collected by availing the Federal IDFC Bank Gold Loan service is also used for many functions such as:
- To finance any specific investments like matrimony, hiking, instalment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- For all of your promoting necessities, like obtaining provides, developing, promoting, etc., loan service is usually obtainable.
- You can add what is more avail of a Gold Loan for agriculture ideas. The bank presents lower costs of interest for Gold Loans that area unit used for farming or connected comes.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About IDFC Bank Gold Loan:
What is IDFC Bank Gold Loan?
IDFC Bank Gold Loan could be a style of loan that you simply will simply avail for immediate monetary facilitate by holding your gold as parallel with full security to the bank. It additionally comes with partaking interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI primarily based on the loan. the common Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from the IDFC Bank?
You can get a IDFC Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan approving branches in India; otherwise, you’ll be able to apply on-line with LendingWale from the convenience of your home and make the most effective deals and offers. it’s one in all the few best banks in India that has Gold Loan services.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in IDFC Bank?
The Gold Loan rate is 7.10% per annum. The charge per unit depends upon a range of elements, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in IDFC Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in IDFC Bank that you simply can get depends on the purity of your gold. IDFC Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to deliver a Gold Loan. you will be ready to avail up to ₹ 5,255 Per Gram in IDFC Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in IDFC Bank?
To determine your IDFC Bank Gold Loan standing, all you have got to try to do is visit the IDFC Bank loan standing huntsman website and fill in your details among the appliance given. you will be ready to directly track the standing of your loan from anywhere and keep updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in IDFC Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your IDFC Bank Gold Loan interest exploitation the LendingWale’s EMI Calculator that provides you precise amounts supported the information you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay IDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can quickly pay IDFC Bank Gold Loan interest online through net banking on the official Federal loan compensation web site or else; you’ll be able to likewise repay your IDFC Bank Gold Loan on Paytm applying your most opted payment methodology.
What if I can’t pay the interest on IDFC Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you’re not paying your IDFC Bank Gold Loan among 3 months, the bank can initial inform you of your incomplete dues. If the payment requests go unhearable, proper legal notice is distributed regarding the compensation and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan ends up in a decrease of your credit score and jointly causes you to be at risk of face legal actions by the bank along with the arrogation and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on IDFC Bank Gold Loan?