IIFL Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|IIFL Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IIFL Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IIFL Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|IIFL Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|IIFL Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About IIFL Bank Gold Loan
There is so many gold loan providing financial companies in India. IIFL is one of them. Full form of IIFL is Indian Infoline Limited. It is a financial company founded in 1995. This financial company provides a lot of financial products to its customers, like home loan, personal loan, gold loan, etc. Therefore if you need money in an emergency or to start a new business or to fulfill your personal needs, then there is no need to go here and there. You can apply for an IIFL gold loan online without much trouble. You can even compare interest rates for gold loan and calculate the EMI’s as well.
All you need is gold. If you have gold and you are going through financial crises, then there is nothing to worry about IIFL provides you a gold loan at very less rate of interest rate and very less paperwork. Bank will keep your gold assets as security and gives you the loan according to the value of your gold. The jewelers will assess the cost of your gold. Your gold will be returned to you whenever you will pay back the loan amount to the bank. In a gold loan, it does not matter whether you are employed or not. You can get a gold loan even if you are not salaried. The loan will be approved within 5 minutes and will be disbursed in 30 minutes.
What Is A Gold Loan?
Gold loan is financial product provided by the banks/financial company to its customers. In this type of loan, you can have a loan against your gold jewelry. There is nothing to worry about even if you are not employed. The gold loan doesn’t require the customer to be salaried or self-employed. Anybody can have a gold loan if he/she has the gold of given purity. IIFA provides a Gold loan. Bank/financial organization will take care of all the gold/jewelry, and it will return to you whenever you pay back that particular amount of loan with interest to the bank/financial company
Why Choose IIFL Gold Loan?
So many banks and financial organizations provide a gold loan. Then why should you choose IIFL for a gold loan?
Here are some reasons
Security of your gold is very tight.
The process is very transparent.
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are :
Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
All the candidates who satisfy these eligibility criteria are eligible for Gold Loan.
Cheap And Attractive Interest Rates
Interest rates offered to the customers are comparatively very low. It starts at 12%.
Tenure for a gold loan is three months to 12 months.
There are no prepayment charges, and there is no processing fee.
It can be varied a little bit up and down.
The amount of loan provided by IIFL starts from 3000 to 10 Lakhs.
The whole process is straightforward and simple. Besides that documents required in the very simple form. You instantly get a gold loan after issuing the documents. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- First of all, 2 passport size photos.
- After that an ID proof . A passport can also be an identity proof because it has a name, age, address, and photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place. Driving license can be a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth, and a photograph of the customer. Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- Similarly, PAN card is the permanent account number, and it prevents the financial frauds. So it can be an identity/residence proof. Pan card is an essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- Besides that, A signature proof is also required to get a gold loan.
How to Apply on lendingwale.com
Steps to apply
First of all search for lendingwale.com on google
A form will open up.
After that, fill the form with the required information.
Our Relationship Manager assists you as soon as possible and will help you get your Gold Loan.