Indian Overseas Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
What Is A Gold Loan?
Indian overseas bank gold loan is financial product provided by the banks to its customers. In this type of loan, you can have a loan against your gold jewelry. So there is nothing to worry about even if you are not employed. The Indian Overseas Bank gold loan doesn’t require the customer to be salaried or self-employed. Anybody can have a gold loan if he/she has gold of given purity. Indian Overseas Bank will take care of all the gold/jewelry and it will return back to you whenever you will pay back that particular amount of loan with interest to the bank.
Interest rates offered by The Indian Overseas Bank gold loan to the customers are comparatively very low. It starts at 12% and can be up to 12.50%.
For amount, up to 3 Lakhs rate of interest is 12% and for an amount greater than 3 Lakhs it is 12.50%.
It is noteworthy that the rate of interest is fixed.
Besides that the amount of loan – 50000 to 10 Lakh.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Overseas Bank Gold Loan:
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get the Indian Overseas Bank gold loan which are written below:
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks.
- The purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
Documents Required for Indian Overseas Bank Gold Loan:
- First of all the process of documentation is very easy and simple. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Therefore everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
- 3 passport size photos
- After that, a passport can be a proof of ID because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- Similarly, PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it can also be an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get Indian Overseas Bank Gold Loan.
About Indian Overseas Bank :
Indian Overseas Bank is also known as IOB. It is a public sector bank and it is founded on 10 February 1937. This bank has been serving people for 81 years. M. Ct. M. Chidambaram Chettyar was the founder of this bank. Bank caters customers with its good financial services and products like loans, credit cards, and savings, etc. Bank doesn’t limit its services only in India, it serves people in other countries as well. Gold loan is a type of loan provided by the bank to the customers.
Indian overseas bank gold loan is very quickly disbursed. A customer can get a gold loan within a few minutes. Unlike other loans gold loan requires very less documentation process. The process is hassle-free, there is no need to go bank. You can easily apply for Indian Overseas Bank Gold Loan. Bank will be responsible for the security of your gold completely. The bank is very old and well reputed so there is no risk of fraud. You can easily trust the policies of the bank.
How to apply on lendingwale.com?
- If you apply for the Indian Overseas Bank Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will get by so many benefits.
- You just have to fill the Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.