IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Why IndusInd Bank Gold Loan?
IndusInd Bank Gold loan is sanctioned by accepting the gold ornaments of the customer as a pledge. Unlike a personal loan, which is sanctioned based on the source of income and repayment capacity of an applicant, the Gold loan is entirely sanctioned based on the value of the gold pledged.
Customer may require quick financial assistance for numerous reasons such as a wedding, educational expense, or any medical emergency. Traditionally personal loan or Credit card loans offered by various lenders were sought to be the best solution in such a situation. However, of late, gold loans have turned out to be a smart substitute for personal loan or credit card loan. The dynamics and scope of a personal loan or gold loan are more or less the same. However, since the Gold loan is a secured loan, the rate of interest is comparatively lower and processed much quicker.
Why IndusInd Bank Gold Loan?
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan provides you many features and benefits.
The loan issued for the tenure of a maximum of 5 years in case of term loan and the case of cash credit it is repayable on demand. Thus the individual who avails the loan needs to make sure that the EMI payments will start immediately from the after the month of the loan disbursement and has to be completed within five years. The bank charges low-interest rates for Gold Loans so that the customers can afford the loan repayment easily without having to worry about the high-interest rates.
Eligibility of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan:
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 75 years.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 carats to 22 Carat.
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
- Interest rate starts from 7.11% of the principal amount for general purpose.
- Bank will provide you up to Rs. 20 Lakhs Bank will accept gold in all forms with purity 18 karat to 22 karats. You have to return the amount of loan within 24 months.
Basically, the rate of interest depends on the reason for which loan is taken, i.e., for
- Agriculture purpose (10.20% – 12.20%)
- Personal Medical Purpose (12.45% – 14.20%)
- Business Purpose (12.45% – 14.20%)
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Documentation:
- The whole process is straightforward and simple. Documents required in the very simple form. You instantly get a gold loan after issuing the documents. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Two passport size photos, a passport is needed because a passport has a name, age, address, and a photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth, and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers, and it prevents the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is an essential document under KYC (know your customer)
- Ration card also can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
About IndusInd Bank:
IndusInd Bank is a dominant public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 87.11% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1957 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has the most extensive network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
How to Apply for Gold Loan?
First of all, visit our site at www.lendingwale.com.
Fill all the important details mentioned and wait, our Relationship Manager will contact you as soon as possible and help you get Gold Loan