Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032 |
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Karnataka Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Approval: Karnataka Gold Loan gives imperative confirmation with easy serviceability. The credit gets passed in 60minutes.
- Lesser Documents: The documentation process of Karnataka Bank is barely much and direct.
- Fine Structure: The Karnataka bank has some clear cut procedure that it doesn’t charge any covered fees.
- Amount of Loan: The calculative value of loan given is Rs. 15000, and for the people associating with rural areas is Rs. 10000.
- Safety of Jewellery: The protection of gold jewelry is in the hands of the Karnataka bank. It should be preserved from flame-catching areas.
- Loan Tenure: The course of gold loan is between 3 months to 2 years in Karnataka Bank. It entirely depends on the people when they feel the need.
- Advantages for Farmers: Karnataka Bank brings up special offers for the farmers to perform agricultural functions.
- No Debt Burden: The applicants won’t be charged under debt if they are incapable to compensate the amount.
- No Income Bonds: The income of the applicant can be less or more because the Karnataka bank does not avail loans on an income basis.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Karnataka Bank Gold Loan?
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
|2 Passport Size|
|Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Karnataka Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
|7.00% per annum|
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
About Karnataka Bank Gold Loan:
Gold Loan is given to the customers having a lack of money and urgently needs funds to satisfy their demands and needs. The loan is given by Karnataka Bank is profitable to each individual and farmers as it offers the least interest rates. It has brilliant financing services.
- Karnataka Gold Loan Interest Rate is7.11% per annum
- Karnataka Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹5,032
- Karnataka Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Karnataka Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Karnataka Bank Gold Loan:
- Loan Against Gold – Gold Loan known as a secured loan provides a reasonable rate of interest to the applicants who are willing to satisfy their money-making needs as of a person or an expert. Karnataka Gold Loan varies from other forms of loans in particulars concerning the banking rate. The bank has no concern in granting the sum to the individuals as it offers interest at a minimal rate.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Karnataka Bank prevail gold loan to the farmers at low-interest rate including exciting prices and offers. The gold loan completely differs from the other loans. The bank at the end needed the property pages for the loan you take.
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Karnataka Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current account holder with Karnataka Bank, Standing Instruction is the favored method for repayment. Your EMI amount will be credited naturally at the month-end from the Karnataka Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This operation is performed if you have a non-Karnataka Bank record and must belonging for your EMIs to be charged monthly from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can air post-dated EMI report from a non-Karnataka Bank financial statement at your closest Karnataka Bank Loan Center. New PDCs should be presented immediately.
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 for a moment to help with Karnataka Bank Gold Loan offers and services.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Karnataka Bank:
- Gold Jewellery: Karnataka Bank agrees for loaning huge sum for gold ornaments like Gold bangles, Gold anklets, etc.
- Quality: The quality of gold should be real between 18 Carat to 22 Carat.
Use of Karnataka Bank Gold Loan:
- To finance any personal financial needs such as a wedding, traveling, higher education.
- For all your marketing adventures, such as buying original stock, developing markets, etc., the loan is applicable.
- You can avail of a Gold Loan for agricultural benefits. The bank gives a minimum rate of interest for Gold Loans that are handy for agricultural related projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
7.11% – 14.50%
ICICI Gold Loan
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 24.00%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 26.00%
Yes Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 26.00%
Federal Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 12.00%
Central Bank of India Gold Loan
|7.11% – 14.65%|
Canara Bank Gold Loan
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 10.45%
Induslnd Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 11.75%
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 15.99%
Indian Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 26.00%
Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About Karnataka Bank Gold Loan:
What is Karnataka Bank Gold Loan?
The Karnataka Bank Gold Loan introduces a loaning facility where an individual is given funds in exchange for the gold.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Karnataka Bank?
You can get the Karnataka Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan approving branches in India; otherwise, you can apply online with lendingwale conveniently from your home.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Karnataka Bank?
The Gold Loan rate in Karnataka Bank is 7.11% per annum.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Karnataka Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Karnataka Bank is ₹ 5,032 Per Gram.
How to check Gold Loan status in Karnataka Bank?
Revise the gold loan status in Karnataka Bank by visiting the tracker web page and stay updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Karnataka Bank?
Calculations of accurate figures of gold loan interest in Karnataka Bank can be concluded using the EMI calculator.
How to Pay Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Internet Banking is a new way of payment. Any applicant can pay the interest on the Karnataka bank through net banking or else you can use Paytm or any of your most favorable methods.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Karnataka Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
Either pay the interest back within 3 mo9nths or hold in charge for not paying it back and face legitimate actions done by the Karnataka Bank.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Karnataka Bank Gold Loan?
You can demand EMI Moratorium on Karnataka Bank Gold Loan presently between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and perform it by contacting the Bank client’s care or stopping over the closest Karnataka Bank office.