Manappuram Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Manappuram Gold Loan:
Manappuram Finance Limited is a Non-Banking Finance Company in India and it was founded in 1949. Online Gold Loans, money transfer, SME Finance, and commercial vehicle loan are some financial products provided by the company. Since the company is serving people for the last 71 years, so there is no risk of fraud. The company has 3200+ branches all over the country, and the company gives its services in the 25 cities of India. Manappuram Finance provides gold loan at very low and rational rates of interest.
What is Manappuram Gold Loan?
In Manappuram Gold Loan Branches, you borrow money from the company at some rate of interest and pledge your gold as a security. Since the gold loan is a secured loan so the rate of interest is comparatively low as compared to the personal loan.
The company provides you a gold loan for a given tenure, within this tenure you have to return the loan. Unfortunately, if you won’t be able to return the loan the bank will recover the loan amount from your pledged gold.
Why Manappuram Gold Loan?
Manappuram gold loan is the best way to get over your financial crises. If you are going through any type of financial problem then you can make the use of your gold jewelry, it is better than asking for money from your relatives and friends. The amount that you get in the Manappuram gold loan can be used in any of personal uses. It can provide you with a very big financial support in your bad time.
Uses of Loan Amount:
You can use this amount of loan to fulfill any of your personal need.
- The loan amount can be used for wedding purposes.
- Besides that, you can use this gold for education purposes.
- Furthermore, this amount of loan can be used to boost your business.
- You can buy a car using this amount of loan.
- Medical bills can also be paid by using the gold loan.
Features of Manappuram Gold Loan:
There are some features of Manappuram gold loan.
- First of all the loan is available at very low rates of interest that is why it is preferred by most of the customers.
- After that, the documentation process is very easy. Only basic documents are required in Manappuram gold loan. It only consists of one ID proof, one residence proof, and two passport size photographs.
- Besides that, your gold loan can be approved very easily. If you are eligible then your gold loan can be approved within 10 minutes.
- Time of disbursal is very less if you have all the documents than your loan will be disbursed on the same day.
- The loan amount offered by the Manappuram gold loan is very high. You can get a loan amount up to Rs. 1 crore.
Eligibility Requirements for Manappuram Gold Loan:
- The applicant should not be minor; it means the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- He/she should have the gold of quality 18-22 carats.
Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rates :
Manappuram offers very attractive rates of interest to the gold loan customers. The rates of interest start from 12% because of its high LTV (loan to value) ratio. The maximum rate of interest can be 26% per annum. In case you miss your payment 3% interest rate more will be charged from you. For example, if the rate of interest of your personal loan is 12% and you missed the monthly payment of your gold loan then you have to pay 15% interest rate for that month, besides that interest rate can vary from time to time.
Processing charges are way too low. Manappuram charges Rs. 10 as the processing fees.
How Is Interest Rate calculated?
- Interest is calculated on the daily outstanding balance.
- Rates of interest are fixed throughout the tenure of the loan.
- Only a few schemes support the compound rates of interest.
- A valid passport: Your passport is one of the important documents that can be used as a proof of identity and residence while applying for a Manappuram Gold Loan. It contains your personal details such as your name, age, address, and photograph.
- A valid Driving License: A driving license can also be a poof of identity as well as the proof of residence. The driving license holds your personal details such as your name, residence proof, and age proof, etc.
- Aadhar card: Aadhar card can be proof of residence and identity proof. Your Aadhar card holds basic information like identity and residence proof etc.
- Voter’s ID card: Our voter/election card contains our basic details. A Voter ID card is one of our important documents which help us while applying for the gold loan.
- PAN card: Permanent Account Number is an important KYC (Know Your Customer) document. While applying for Manappuram Gold Loan, this document also comes in the documents required list.
- 2 Passport sized colored photographs. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Quality of Gold:
- The quality of your gold should be 18 carats to 22 carats. The gold of 24 carats is not accepted.
- All type of gold jewelry is accepted and gold coins weigh less than 50 gram are accepted.
- Minted coins are not accepted.
- You should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold.
- Gold in the raw form is not accepted.
We are suggesting this site the reason after that is Lendingwale.com knows the value of your precious time. You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Like:
- If you apply for the HDFC Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will get by so many benefits.
- You just have to fill the Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.