Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan
Gold loan is also known as a loan against gold. Many banks provide a gold loan, but Oriental Bank of Commerce gold loan is available at the meager rate of interest. It started on 19TH February 1943. Oriental Bank ranks on 7th number in India. It provides so many financial products to the customers gold loan is one of them. Bank keeps your gold as security and gives it back to you whenever you return the loan to the bank. Your gold is100% secured, and the bank will be responsible for any miss happening. The bank is registered under RBI and has a good reputation among people. So there is no risk of fraud.
What Is A Gold Loan?
Gold loan is financial product provided by the banks to its customers. In this type of loan, you can have a loan against your gold jewelry. There is nothing to worry about even if you are not employed. The gold loan doesn’t require the customer to be salaried or self-employed. Anybody can have a gold loan if he/she has the gold of given purity. Bank will take care of all the gold/jewelry, and it will return to you whenever you pay back that particular amount of loan with interest to the bank.
Why Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is useful in many essences, but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely, then you have to pay to the bank for it, but the bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. Bank will be responsible for any miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you with a Gold Loan, and decidedly less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
Eligibility criteria for Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan
- There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan.
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
- All the candidates who satisfy these eligibility criteria are eligible to get a gold loan.
- Interest rates offered by the bank to the customers are comparatively very low. It starts at 10.90%.
- It can be varied a little bit up and down. You can return the loan within five years.
You can use the gold loan to fulfill your personal needs. You can start a new business by using the given amount of loan. Farmers can use the gold loan for agricultural purposes. You can also use this amount of loan to get over the financial crises.
Documents Required for Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Loan
The process of documentation is straightforward and simple.
- Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Three passport size photos
- A passport can be an ID proof •because a passport has a name, age, address, and photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. But the passport should not be expired.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth, and a photograph of the customer. But the condition is that it should not be expired.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number, and it prevents the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is an essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
How to apply on lendingwale.com
Steps to apply
- Search for lendingwale.com on google.
- A form will open up.
- Fill it with the required information.
- Our Relationship Manager will assist you as soon as possible and help you get your Gold Loan.