A personal loan is an unsecured loan that helps you meet your current financial needs. Therefore, there is no need to provide collateral. We offer top financing options and offers on personal loan for Apollo Tyres Employees at lendingwale.com. So, Apply online to book your personal loan now.
What are the benefits of taking Personal Loan for Apollo Tyres Employees?
- Interest rates: Banks offer lower or higher interest rates depending on the borrower’s occupation, income, as well as credit history.
- Equated Monthly Installments: Compare the EMI options offered by various banks, before choosing the one that offers the optimum EMI option.
- Loan issue time: Above all the main purpose of a short-term personal loan is to fulfil the immediate financial needs of a customer. Hence, Most banks process and issue loans within 48 to 72 hours.
What is the eligibility criteria for availing Personal Loan for Apollo Tyres Employees?
Age: 21-60 years.
Current Work Experience: At least 1 month.
Total Work Experience: At least 2 years.
Minimum Net Salary: Generally, Rs. 18,000-20000/- per month.
What are the documents required for a Personal Loan?
• Identity Proof– Such as Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving license or Government issued Identity cards.
• Residential Proof– Such as Passport; Driving License; Voter ID card; Electricity/ Telephone/ Mobile bill; bank statement.
•Income Proof: 3 months’ salary slip in addition to 6 months’ bank account statement
•Age proof: Such as PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Birth certificate, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ college leaving certificate and two Colored Photographs.
What is the minimum Interest Rate charged on Personal Loan for Apollo Tyres Employees?
We provide offers in addition to lowest interest rates to Apollo Tyres Employees starting at 11.99%.
Personal Loan for Apollo Tyres Employees Tenure-
Generally 24-60 months
What are the Special Benefits for Apollo Tyres Employees?
Low-interest rates in addition with quick approval process gets you access to your funds in no time.
Why do lending institutions tend to approve Apollo Tyres Employee applications for personal loans?
Lending institutions tend to approve personal loan for Apollo Tyres workers. This is due to their connection to a good company name which in turn, as a result, shows credibility. Also, high salary reflects repayment capacity.
Why apply online via lendingwale.com?
- Instant online approval.
- Expert assistance: Why bother stepping out when we get experts to come home.
- Our job is to fetch the best rate for the Amount, Duration & Product for you!
- Our relationship managers will be available at every step of the process.
- Multiple Products from Multiple Banks under one roof.
- Lastly, Doorstep Services.
About Apollo Tyres Ltd:
Apollo Tyres Ltd is the world’s 7th biggest tyre manufacturer, with annual consolidated revenues of ₹172.76 billion in March 2018. It was incorporated in 1972. Its first plant was commissioned in Perambra, Thrissur, Kerala, India.
Updated Interest Rates of Top Banks
|SBI Personal Loan||12.50%|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||10.75%|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||11.25%|
|IDFC First Bank||11.50%|
|Union Bank of India||12.70%|
|Bank of Baroda||11.60%|
|Bank of Maharashtra||15.10%|
F.A.Q on Personal Loan
Which bank is best for personal loan?
Especially for personal loan HDFC, ICICI, Bajaj Finserv are the best lenders because of their lowest interest rates.
What is the minimum and maximum tenure of personal loan?
Generally, the loan term lies between 24 to 60 months
Do we charge from our customers?
No, our services are free of cost we believe in customer satisfaction in the first place.
What is the CIBIL score for personal loan?
CIBIL score above 750 is usually termed very good.
Can I get a personal loan with a bad credit score?
Yes, you may be eligible for qualifying a personal loan even with a low CIBIL score. But, the lenders may charge a higher rate of interest.