A Personal Loan Rajula is a credit instrument that helps a borrower to get quick financing for any kind of personal requirement. Personal loans never demand collateral or guarantor as this credit is unsecured in nature.
Personal Loan Rajula Interest Rates
As compared to other loans such as home loans, a personal loan has lower operating costs by nature along with no hidden charges.
As such, it is generally offered at very affordable interest rates. The current lowest personal loan interest rate is 10.75% p.a. and onwards.
Personal Loan Rajula Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is 1 year- 5years.
Personal Loan Rajula Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be an authorized citizen of India/ Permanent Resident.
- After that, Minimum age of an applicant should be above 21 years.
- Moreover, the applicant’s maximum age should be 60 years
- After that, the customer should be working in an enterprize for at least 3 months.
- The person must have a CIBIL score of at least 680+
- Minimum salary of the customer should be at least 20,000 p.m.
- The customer should be getting his salary in the bank account.
For Self- Employed:-
- Firstly, the customer must be an authorized citizen of India, Permanent Resident.
- Secondly, Minimum age of the customer is 25 years.
- Next, the customer maximum age should be 60 years (at the completion of the loan.)
- The Credit Score of the applicant should be at least 680+.
- Moreover, the candidate should be carrying his business for at least 3 years.
- Next, the customer should be filing his ITR at least for 3 years with a minimum amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
Documentation of Personal Loan in Rajula
- Identity proof (Driving license /Passport/ Aadhar card voter card)
- Residence proof (aadhar card /passport/ driving license/ voter card/ driving license/ ration card). If the customer is living in a rented flat, then he has to submit the rental agreement.
- 2 passport size coloured snaps.
- PAN card of the customer has to be submitted under KYC formality.
- If the applicant is salaried, then he has to submit his salary slip of the last three months and the bank statement of the latest six months.
- If the customer is self-employed one, then he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
How to Apply Online for Personal Loan Rajula?
- Firstly you have to visit our website i.e., www.lendingwale.com.
- Secondly, you need to fill your necessary information on the form.
- Once you are done with all the formalities, now relax. Our relationship manager will soon be in touch with you.
- After that, our relationship manager will compare and select the best loaning scheme for you.
- At last, you decide, from which bank you want to avail the loan; our relationship manager will help you to get your loan disbursed.
Personal Loan Rajula Benefits
1- Fixed rate of interest: Personal loans are usually available on a fixed rate of interest. This means the EMI will remain fixed for the entire loan tenure. Thus, you do not need to worry about the interest rate changes.
2- Quick disbursal: You will get a personal loan in just 72 hour time, if you are able to meet the eligibility criteria and have a good credit score. In fact, some banks provide the facility of online approval of loans for their existing customers.
3- Flexibility: You have the flexibility to choose the tenure that suits you the best. Longer tenure means lower EMI and shorter tenure means higher EMI. Thus, you can decide the tenure after calculating the EMI.
4- No limitation: This is one of the most important benefits of personal loans, as unlike home loans this can be used for any purpose. In short, there is no limitation on the use of personal loan. In case of any urgent needs of funds, personal loans are the easiest way of getting cash.
It is a town in Amreli district of Gujarat, India. It is good to take a personal loan from Lendingwale as we provide a loan at an affordable rate of interest. For more information please visit www.lendingwale.com.