A Personal Loan Shankar is a type of loan which is taken for personal reasons. It helps you in difficult times when you require funds. For example – wedding, home construction, travel, 2/4 wheeler, higher education etc.
You can get a personal loan quickly which can cover all your personal needs. The best part about taking a personal loan is that you do not have to disclose the reason of taking a loan.
Personal Loan Shankar Interest Rates
As compared to other loans such as home loans, a personal loan has lower operating costs by nature along with no hidden charges.
As such, it is generally offered at very affordable interest rates. The current lowest personal loan interest rate is 10.75% p.a. and onwards.
Personal Loan Shankar Tenure
The time period of the Personal Loan is 1 year to 5years.
Personal Loan Shankar Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be an authorized citizen of India/ Permanent Resident.
- After that, Minimum age of an applicant should be above 21 years.
- Moreover, the aspirant’s maximum age should be 60 years
- After that, the customer should be working in an enterprize for at least three months.
- Minimum salary of the customer should be at least 20000 per month.
- The customer should be getting his salary in the bank account.
For Self- Employed:-
- Firstly, the borrower must be an authorized citizen of India, Permanent Resident.
- Secondly, Minimum age of the customer is 25 years.
- Next, the borrower maximum age should be 60 years (at the completion of the loan.)
- Moreover, the candidate should be carrying his business for at least 3 years.
- Next, the customer should be filing his ITR at least for 3 years with a minimum amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
Documentation of Personal Loan in Shankar
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/ Driving license/ Passport voter card)
- Residence proof (passport/ aadhar card /driving license/ ration card/ voter card). If the customer is living in a rented flat, then he has to submit the rental agreement.
- 2 passport size coloured photos.
- PAN card of the borrower has to be submitted under KYC formality.
- If the aspirant is salaried, then he has to submit his salary slip of the latest three months and the bank statement of the latest six months.
- If the customer is self-employed one, then he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
How to Apply Online for Personal Loan Shankar?
- Firstly you have to visit our website i.e., lendingwale.com.
- Secondly, you need to fill your necessary information on the form.
- Once you are done with all the formalities, now relax. Our relationship manager will soon be in touch with you.
- After that, our relationship manager will compare and select the best loaning scheme for you.
- At last, you decide, from which bank you want to avail the loan; our relationship manager will help you to get your loan disbursed.
Personal Loan Shankar Benefits
1- Fixed rate of interest: Personal loans are usually available on a fixed rate of interest. This means the EMI will remain fixed for the entire loan tenure. Thus, you do not need to worry about the interest rate changes.
2- Quick disbursal: You will get a personal loan in just 72 hour time, if you are able to meet the eligibility criteria and have a good credit score. In fact, some banks provide the facility of online approval of loans for their existing customers.
3- Flexibility: You have the flexibility to choose the tenure that suits you the best. Longer tenure means lower EMI and shorter tenure means higher EMI. Thus, you can decide the tenure after calculating the EMI.
4- No limitation: This is one of the most important benefits of personal loans, as unlike home loans this can be used for any purpose. In short, there is no limitation on the use of personal loan. In case of any urgent needs of funds, personal loans are the easiest way of getting cash.
It is a village located in Jalandhar district of Punjab state of India. It is good to take a personal loan from Lendingwale as we provide a loan at an affordable rate of interest. For more information please visit www.lendingwale.com.