Personal Loan Uran is something which nowadays a requirement for everyone. Personal Loans fulfils the requirement of a person. Personal Loans solves all the problem related to a person’s requirements. It fulfils all the problems of a person by getting loans easily. After getting personal loans a person can fulfil its requirement such as buy a car, spending holidays with a family, etc .
Personal Loan Uran Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan may vary from person to person as it totally depends upon the salary of the applicant and the company’s profile. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
Personal Loan Uran Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is 1 year- 5years.
Personal Loan Uran Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be an authorized citizen of India/ Permanent Resident.
- After that, Minimum age of an applicant should be above 21 years.
- Moreover, the applicant’s maximum age should be 60 years
- After that, the customer should be working in an enterprize for at least 3 months.
- Minimum salary of the customer should be at least 18,000 p.m.
- The customer should be getting his salary in the bank account.
For Self- Employed:-
- Firstly, the customer must be an authorized citizen of India, Permanent Resident.
- Secondly, Minimum age of the customer is 25 years.
- Next, the customer maximum age should be 60 years (at the completion of the loan.)
- Moreover, the candidate should be carrying his business for at least 3 years.
- Next, the customer should be filing his ITR at least for 3years with a minimum amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
Documentation of Personal Loan in Uran
- Identity proof (Driving license /Passport/ Aadhar card voter card)
- Residence proof (aadhar card /passport/ driving license/ voter card/ driving license/ ration card). If the customer is living in a rented flat, then he has to submit the rental agreement.
- 2 passport size coloured snaps.
- PAN card of the customer has to be submitted under KYC formality.
- If the applicant is salaried, then he has to submit his salary slip of the last three months and the bank statement of the latest six months.
- If the customer is self-employed one, then he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
How to Apply Online for Personal Loan Uran?
- Firstly you have to visit our website i.e., www.lendingwale.com.
- Secondly, you should fill your necessary information on the form.
- Once you are done with all the formalities, just chill. Our relationship manager will soon be in touch with you.
- After that, our relationship manager will compare and select the best loaning scheme for you.
- At last, you decide from which bank you want to avail the loan; our relationship manager will help you to get your loan disbursed.
Personal Loan Uran Benefits
- First of all, there is no need to mortgage any colletral.
- Secondly, the process is speedy and straight forward.
- Next, it has minimal documentation.
- The loan gets quick disbursal.
- After that, the customer doesn’t need any guarantor.
- Besides all these, the approval of the loan amount is fast and simple.
It is a part of Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra in Konkan division, It is situated in Raigad district of India. For more information please visit www.lendingwale.com.