Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032|
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
- Fast processing: The Punjab National Bank Gold Loan approval and disbursement method is swift and quick. Usually, the loan passes in an hour.
- Low-interest rate: In contrast to other loans, the interest rate for gold loans is much smaller, since it is a secured loan.
- Minimum Paperwork: The process of documentation is simple and straightforward; it requires the minimum number of documents required by the Punjab National Bank to approve a gold loan.
- Transparent system: We do not add hidden fees to loans which are the bank’s preferences.
- Loan Sum: Rs. 15000 is the minimum amount of loan available to clients. Often, in remote areas, it may be less than Rs 10000.
- Jewellery Security: The care of your jewellery is the responsibility of us. The gold, therefore, is stored in fireproof vaults.
- Loan tenure: Gold loan tenure can vary from 3 months to 2 years. You may create a choice for tenure, depending on your convenience.
- Benefits for farmers: Some special incentives are offered by the Punjab National Bank for agricultural purposes. This implies that the bank offers a slightly lower interest rate to farmers on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: We are aware that in such a case where the bank may only seize the ornaments owned by you, there will be times where a borrower is unable to pay the loan amount, the lender will not be in debt.
- No income limitations: there are no such limitations on the salaries or income of the lender; a gold loan can also be used at any time by someone of any income range.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
If you are undergoing financial issues, solve them with the most appropriate Gold Loan option. Loans granted for gold are referred to as gold loans. With the lender as security, the borrower retains the gold jewel and receives cash. Get prompt approval and a hassle-free approach. At your disposal is a brief document. A loan which is covered is a gold loan. Therefore, this service can be easily used even by people with a low CIBIL rank.
Punjab National Bank is a multinational bank. This bank has been serving for more than 124 years. The headquarter of the bank is in Delhi. The bank provides so many financial products to the customers like banking, personal loan, car loan and gold loan. These are a few of the most reputed and valued banks in India. Apart from this, it is famous because of its very good financial services. To apply to Punjab National Bank for a Gold Loan and take advantage of the best offers for your product.
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
Multiple Gold Loan product-related structures are provided by Punjab National Bank and are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – For any reason, whether personal or technical or not, the Punjab National Bank provides gold loans at interest rates to meet the urgent need for funds. Then the gold loan is certainly a secured loan; the bank has no risk of granting the person the amount, so it is granted at a lower interest rate compared to different types of credit merchandise.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold – The National Bank of Punjab specifically offers farmers gold loans at a specific interest rate for agricultural functions compared to gold loans offered for other uses. Special benefits are offered to them, and the bank land documents for which the loan is taken out can be turned out.
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Punjab National Bank Gold Loan EMI?
The gold loan from the National Bank of Punjab is currently being repaid using the following three alternative methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are already a Punjab National Bank account holder, the shortest and most convenient method of payment is standing instruction. Your EMI number is automatically credited from the bank account of the Punjab National Bank shown at the end of the month.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Usually, if you have a non-Punjab National Bank record, this payment method is used, and you want to debit your EMIs from the account that you registered with us near the month-to-month decline.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You should submit your post-dated EMI reports from a Non-Punjab National Bank financial statement at your nearest Punjab National Bank Loan Centre. There was a need to grant a new version of PDCs instantly. If you note that Post Dated Checks are progressing since they were, it would be good to collect non-ECS states.
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
In order to get instant approval and support for your Punjab National Bank Branch Gold Loan, call 9878981144. You can easily get to know the most enticing Gold Loan deals out there from all Punjab National Bank branches worldwide in order to use the most productive deal unique to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Punjab National Bank :
- Gold jewels For e.g., gold necklaces, gold bracelets, gold anklets, gold necklaces, and so on. All these ornaments were bought on a gold loan by the Punjab National Bank.
- Quality: The quality of gold must range in value from 18 carats to 22 carats. Any gold decoration that is 24 carats will not be used in applying for a gold loan.
Use of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
The funds raised through the use of the Punjab National Bank Gold Loan service can be used for multiple functions, such as:
- For other private investment financings, such as marriage, cycling, higher education rates, etc.
- For all of your marketing initiatives, such as getting materials, designing, promoting, etc., there are also loan services available.
- You also can benefit from a Gold Loan for agricultural concepts in addition. The bank has lower rates of interest on gold loans used for farming or related ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
7.11% – 14.50%
ICICI Gold Loan
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
Yes Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
Federal Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
Central Bank of India Gold Loan
|7.11% – 14.65%|
Canara Bank Gold Loan
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
Induslnd Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
Indian Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
What is Punjab National Bank Gold Loan?
The Punjab National Bank Gold Loan is a form of a loan which you can only use for urgent financial help by holding your gold as collateral with the bank. Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates, mainly loan based, are also included. The average Gold Loan disbursement time in India is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Punjab National Bank?
You can get a Punjab National Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of India’s gold loan approval branches; otherwise, you can apply online with LendingWale from the comfort of your home and get the best offers and deals. It is one of the few leading banks in India which offers gold loan facilities.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Punjab National Bank?
The gold loan rate in India is 7.11 per cent per annum. Typically, the interest rate depends on a variety of elements, including the size of the loan, the tenure of the loan, the gold’s purity, and the relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Punjab National Bank?
The gold loan that you receive from the National Bank of Punjab per gramme depends on the purity of your gold. In order to get a gold loan, Punjab National Bank accepts 18-carat and 22-carat purity gold. You can use up to 5,032 per gramme on the Punjab National Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Punjab National Bank?
To check your Punjab National Bank Gold Loan status, you only need to go to the Punjab National Bank loan status tracker web page and fill in your data within the mentioned application. You can monitor your loan’s status directly from anywhere and keep it updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Punjab National Bank?
You can measure interest on your Punjab National Bank Gold loan interest by using the LendingWales’ EMI Calculator, which gives you precise amounts based on the data you insert into the calculator.
How to Pay Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Punjab National Bank Gold Loan interest directly online via internet banking on the official Punjab National Bank loan repayment website or else; you can also repay your Punjab National Bank Gold Loan via Paytm or any other common payment form.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Punjab National Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
When you fail to pay the Punjab National Bank Gold Loan within three months, the bank will first notify you of your uncompleted dues. If the payment requests go unanswered, a formal legal notice about the repayment and termination of the loan is distributed. Defaulting on your gold loan leads to a drop in your credit score that causes the bank, along with the confiscation of your gold sale, to face legal proceedings.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Punjab National Bank Gold Loan?
Currently, between 1 March and 31 August 2020, you can apply for a Punjab National Bank Gold Loan EMI moratorium, and you must do so by contacting the bank’s customer service department or visiting the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank.