Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Why Punjab National Bank?
Punjab National Bank is a multinational bank of India. This bank is serving for more than 124 years. Delhi is the headquarter of the bank. Bank provides so many financial products to the customers like banking, personal loan, car loan and gold loan. Gold loan is very famous product given by the bank. people like to take a gold loan rather than another loan due to many reasons like the gold loan is quickly accessible, it requires very less documentation work and it doesn’t require the person to be employed. The process of applying for the gold loan is not that complex. All you need is to apply on lendingwale.com from your mobile. You will get all the information about the bank, its interest rates and you can even check your eligibility there. You can make use of this amount of loan to complete your personal needs and to grow your business as well.
Why You Should Choose A Gold Loan over Other Loans?
Gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you with a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
Another reason to go for a gold loan is that sometimes customers are not eligible to get other loans like a personal loan or a home loan or any kind of business loan, because of their bad credit history or any other reasons. So gold loan doesn’t require that much of formalities. you can easily get an Axis Bank Gold Loan if you have gold.
Eligibility for Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 75 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 24 karats.
Interest Rate for Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
Interest rates for a gold loan in Punjab National Bank are very reasonable and very rational. It starts from 10.05% of the principal amount.
Bank will provide you up to Rs. 10 Lakhs Bank will accept gold in all forms with purity 18 karat to 22 karats. You have to return back the amount of loan within 12 months.
There are three schemes offered by the bank to the customers
- EMI Schemes
- Bullet repayment scheme
- Overdraft scheme
Documentation required for Punjab National Bank Gold Loan:
The process of documentation is very easy and simple. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
- 3 passport size photos
- A passport can be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card can also be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
Why we are suggesting applying for the Panjab National Bank Gold Loan by using lendingwale.com over other sites. Lendingwale.com knows the value of your precious time. You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some of them:
- If you apply for the Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will be entertained by so many benefits.
- You just have to fill the Punjab National Bank Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- You don’t need to go here and there to ask for interest rate or to get to know about EMI ’s. All you need is to apply on lendingwale.com and you will get back a call back within a few minutes with all the information. So Gold Loan is only one step away from you.