Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Gold Loan
Gold loan is a type of loan where you get a loan against your gold jewelry/gold coins or any other form of gold. You have to give your gold to the bank as a security and you will get a gold loan according to the value of your gold. You will have to give the prescribed amount to the bank in the form of interest and whenever you return back this amount to the bank you will get your gold back. Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan is available here for your assistance. Bank will take full responsibility for your gold.
Why Gold Loan Is Preferred?
Gold Loan is preferred because it is quickly disbursed, easy to access. Another thing is that if you have gold in any form and you are not using this gold and if you want it to put safely in the bank you have to buy a locker n bank and you will be charged for this and bank will not take its full responsibility. So it’s better to get the gold loan you will get money as the security of your gold at the same time and same place. What would be better than this?
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan
Every bank has its own criteria to give a gold loan. Punjab & Sind Bank provides Gold Loan
To all individuals (corporate and noncorporate)
Age of the applicant should be more than 21 years and less than 65 years.
The amount of loan provided by the bank for productive purposes can be up to 30 Lakhs.
For non- productive purposes it is maximum 2 Lakhs.
You can return this gold loan within 12 months.
The purity of gold should be in between 22 to 24 karat. Gold ornaments less than 22 karats will not be accepted by the bank. And if you have gold coins then the maximum weight of the gold coin can be 100 gms
Rate of Interest by Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan
The rate of interest starts at 9.70%. It can change a little bit up or down.
There are no prepayment fees.
The process of documentation is very easy and simple. Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
- 3 passport size photos
- A passport can be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. But the passport should not be expired.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer. But the condition is that it should not be expired.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
Apply for PSB Gold Loan easily on lendingwale.com
If you apply for the P&B Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will get by so many benefits.
- You just have to fill the Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.
Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan
Punjab & Sind Bank is a governmental bank. Its headquarters is in Delhi. The bank is founded on 24th June 1908. Bank provides financial services and banking to the customers. Bank provides Gold Loan, Personal Loan, Car Loan etc. Customers can use this amount of loan for productive purposes like agricultural/allied and non-productive purposes (medical, educational, marriage purposes and for other personal needs). Customers can use this amount of loan to establish a new business or to get over any financial crises. Punjab & Sind Bank provides a gold loan under PSB Gold loan scheme. Gold loan is very famous product because of its easy accessibility and quick disbursal. The rate of interest is also very reasonable in the gold loan.