Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan:
- Fast processing: The Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan approval and disbursement system is swift and fast. Usually, the loan passes in an hour.
- Low-interest rate: Relative to other loans, the interest rate for gold loans is much lower, as it is a secured loan.
- Minimum Paperwork: The process of documentation is easy and straightforward; it needs the minimum number of documents required to approve the Punjab & Sind Bank gold loan.
- Transparent system: We don’t place hidden fines on loans-the goals of a bank.
- Loan Sum: Rs. 15000 is the minimum amount of loan available to clients. Often, in remote areas, it may be less than Rs 10000.
- Security of Jewellery: We are responsible for the treatment of your jewellery. The gold, therefore, is stored in fireproof vaults.
- Loan tenure: Gold loan tenure can vary from 3 months to 2 years. You may build a choice for tenure, according to your convenience.
- Benefits for farmers: Some special offers are offered by Punjab & Sind Bank for agricultural purposes. This means that the bank is providing a slightly lower interest rate to farmers on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: In such a situation where the bank will only seize the ornaments held by you, we are mindful that there might be occasions where a borrower is unable to pay for the loan sum, the lender will not be under debt.
- No income limits: There are no such limits on the salary or income of the lender; hence, anybody with any income range may use a gold loan at any time.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan:
Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan:
Defeat your crises with the most rational alternative, the Gold Loan, if you face financial problems. The loan issued for gold is known as the Gold Loan. Punjab & Sind Bank is an Indian non-banking financial entity. It includes personal loans, home loans, loans for college, gold loans and loans for agriculture. To meet your financial requirements, you can easily get a gold loan. To start a new company or for some other personal reason, you can easily use this amount of credit.
Punjab & Sind Bank provides you with a gold loan and minimum paperwork at the lowest interest rates. The organisation has very safe storage for your gold. Since it is one of India’s reputed NBFCs, there is no risk of fraud. You can apply for an online gold loan from lendingwale.com quite quickly. Disbursement of gold loans is very simple. Then you can get your loan sum disbursed within a few minutes if you are eligible.
- Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan:
Punjab & Sind Bank offers various product-related schemes for the Gold Loan that are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – For any cause, whether personal or technical or not, Punjab & Sind Bank provides gold loans at interest rates in order to meet the urgent need for funds. The gold loan is certainly a secured loan then; the bank has no risk of granting the amount to the individual, so it is issued at a lower rate of interest compared to different types of loan merchandise.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold – Punjab & Sind Bank specifically offers farmers gold loans at a specific interest rate for agricultural functions compared to gold loans issued for other uses. Special offers are offered to them, and they may turn out the bank land documents for which they take out the loan.
Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Currently, using the following three alternative methods, the Punjab & Sind Bank gold loan is repaid:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the shortest and most convenient form of payment if you are already a holder of the Punjab & Sind Bank account. Your EMI number will be automatically credited from the bank account of Punjab & Sind Bank that you view at the end of the month.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Normally, if you have a non-Punjab & Sind Bank record, this payment method is used, and you want to debit your EMIs from the account that you registered to us near the decline of the month-to-month process.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You should reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a Non-Punjab & Sind Bank financial statement at your nearest Punjab & Sind Bank Loan Centre. There was a need to grant a new version of PDCs instantly. If you note that Post Dated Checks are progressing because they were, it would be great to gather non-ECS states.
Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
To get instant support and approval for your Punjab & Sind Bank Branch Gold Loan, call 9878981144. You can easily get to know the most competitive Gold Loan deals out there from all branches of Punjab & Sind Bank worldwide to use the most productive offer relevant to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Punjab & Sind Bank :
- Gold jewels, For e.g, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold anklets, gold necklaces, and so on. For a gold loan, all these ornaments were bought by Punjab & Sind Bank.
- Quality: Gold must vary in quality from 18 to 22 carats. Any gold decoration that is 24 carats will not be used in applying for a gold loan.
Use of Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan:
The funds raised by the use of the Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan service can be used for multiple functions, such as:
- Financing other private investments, such as marriage, cycling, rates for higher education, etc.
- For all of your marketing needs, such as getting materials, designing, promoting, etc., there are also loan services available.
- Furthermore, for agricultural ideas, you can also gain from a Gold Loan. The bank has lower gold loan interest rates that are used for farming or similar ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan:
What is Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan?
The Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan is a kind of loan that you can only use for urgent financial assistance by keeping your gold as collateral with the bank. Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates, mostly dependent on loans, are also included. The average Gold Loan disbursement time in India is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Punjab & Sind Bank?
You can get a Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of India’s gold loan approval branches; otherwise, you can apply online with LendingWale from the comfort of your home and get the best offers and deals. It is one of the few leading banks in India that provides gold loan facilities.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Punjab & Sind Bank?
The gold loan rate in India is 7.11 per cent per annum. In general, the interest rate depends on a variety of components, including the loan amount, the tenure of the loan, the purity of the gold, and your connection with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Punjab & Sind Bank?
The gold credit you receive from Punjab & Sind Bank per gramme depends on the purity of your gold. In order to get a gold credit, Punjab & Sind Bank accepts 18-carat and 22-carat purity gold. You could use up to 5,032 per gramme on the Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Punjab & Sind Bank?
To verify your Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan status, you just need to go to the Punjab & Sind Bank loan status tracker web page and fill in your details with the published application. You can monitor your loan’s status directly from anywhere and keep it updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Punjab & Sind Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your Punjab & Sind Bank Gold loan interest through the LendingWale ‘EMI Calculator, which gives you precise amounts based on the data you insert into the calculator.
How to Pay Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can directly pay Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan interest online via internet banking on the official Punjab & Sind Bank loan repayment website or else; you can also repay your Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan using the most common payment form on Paytm.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you fail to pay the Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan within three months, the bank will remind you of your uncompleted dues first. If the payment demands go unanswered, a formal legal notice regarding the repayment and termination of the loan is distributed. Defaulting on your gold loan leads to a drop in your credit score that, along with the confiscation of your gold sale, causes the bank to face legal action.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan?
Currently, between 1 March and 31 August 2020, you may apply for a Punjab & Sind Bank Gold Loan EMI moratorium, and you must do so by contacting the bank’s customer service department or visiting the nearest branch of Punjab & Sind Bank.