SBI Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|SBI Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|SBI Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|SBI Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|SBI Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|SBI Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|SBI Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|SBI Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About SBI Gold Loan
State Bank of India provides a gold loan to its customers up to Rs. 20 lakhs. So if you have enough gold and you need a loan then don’t wait for tomorrow. You can get an SBI Gold Loan within few minutes. This is also known as a loan against Gold. Not every bank accords you a gold loan. There are only a few financial organizations that can provide you a loan against banks. SBI is one of those financial organizations which provide you a loan against gold.
Why You Should Go For SBI Gold Loan?
The gold loan can be provided very quickly; you can get a gold loan within few hours. First of all, the gold loan has meager interest rates. Besides that, whenever you return the loan, you will get your gold ornaments back again very quickly. You can use your idle gold in this way. Without any risk of losing it. You can get a loan up to 20 lakhs. SBI gold loan requires very fewer documents.
Moreover, Your gold assets would not be sold to anybody within the tenure of your loan. You can have by gold loan on the pledge of gold coins too. Applicants get a 75 % margin of the value of their gold ornaments. The most important thing is that the maximum time period to return the loan is 30 months for demand loan and 36 months for an overdraft.
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- First of all, the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years and less than 65 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
- After that, the applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 24 karats.
- Any person who has a rigid source of income or any pensioner can get SBI Gold There is no need for a source of income.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
The process of documentation is very easy and simple.
- Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them.
- Three passport size photos
- A passport can be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address, and photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth, and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number, and it prevents the financial frauds. So it can be an identity/residence proof. Pan card is an essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card also can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
Interest rate starts from 10.25% of the principal amount.
Bank will provide you Rs. Twenty thousand to Rs. 20 Lakhs. Bank will accept gold in all forms with purity 18 karat to 22 karats.
State Bank Of India is the most successful and the top bank of India. It is a public sector bank which provides its services to the customers since 1955. Its headquarter is in Mumbai and it is the most powerful bank after Reserve Bank Of India. SBI has the highest number of employees. Gold Loan is also a part of the financial service which is provided by SBI.
Why we are suggesting applying for the SBI Gold loan by using lendingwale.com over other sites. Lendingwale.com knows the value of your precious time.
- You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some of them are givenIf you will apply for the Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you get so many benefits.
- You have to fill the SBI Gold Loan form, and you will get a call from outside automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.
Therefore there is no need to go here for interest rate or to get to know about EMI ’s. All you need is to apply on lendingwale.com. After that, you will get back a call back within a few minutes with all the information. So SBI Gold Loan is only one step away from you.