State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan
State Bank of Patiala provides a gold loan to its customers at very fewer interest rates. You can use this amount of loan to meet your personal needs and business needs as well. Similarly, they can be used in an emergency to take god loan because this life is full of uncertainties. You can get back your gold back in the same condition as you gave it to the bank. You just have to pay some interest rates to the bank.Furthermore bank provides the full security to your gold ornaments.you can easily apply online for the gold loan on lendingwale.com. It is a very will get all the information on this site . and the gold loan will be disbursed within 45 minutes.it is a hassle-free process. There is no need to go here and there you will get all the information in one place.
Why You Should Choose A Gold Loan over Other Loans
- It is noteworthy that gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you with a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
- Another reason after that is that sometimes customers are not eligible to get other loans like a personal loan or a home loan or any kind of business loan, because of their bad credit history or any other reasons. So gold loan doesn’t require that much of formalities. you can easily get an Axis Bank Gold Loan if you have gold.
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
- First of all age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 75 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
- Furthermore, the applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 24 karats.
Rates of interest for a gold loan in Punjab National Bank are very reasonable and very rational. It starts at 11.95% of the principal amount.
State Bank of Patiala offers different schemes in loan let us have a look on them
SBP (Demand Loan)
This loan is specially offered to the customers who need gold loan very quickly. It is very beneficial for the gold loan customers in very aspects. The maximum amount of gold offered is 10 lakhs.
Although tenure is 12 months it can be extended. Further, the interest rate is floating. There are no closure charges and no application fee .the processing fees for the amount of 25000 are Rs. 511.
SBP Gold Loan (EMI)
This loan is for the tenure of 30 months. Furthermore loan amount starts from 10000 and can be maximum up to 20 Lakhs. You have to pay EMI every month for this type of loan.
SBP Liquid Gold Loan
In this, you can enhance the amount of loan. it starts at 1 lakhs and can be up to 25 lakhs. Besides that Loan tenure is 12 months in this scheme.
First of all the process of documentation is very easy and simple.
- Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them.
- 3 passport size photos
- A passport is can be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it can be an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card also can be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
- A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
Why we are suggesting applying for the State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan by using lendingwale.com over other sites. Lendingwale.com knows the value of your precious time. You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some of them :
- First of all, if you apply for the Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will get so many benefits.
- After that, You just have to fill the State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Furthermore, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.