Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Mumbai
Mumbai is the most populated city of India.so if you are living in Mumbai and if you want a gold loan in syndicate Bank then you can easily apply online for a gold loan on lendingwale.com. Syndicate Bank is a commercial bank of India. It is a public sector bank. This bank is founded in 1925. The bank is serving people for 93 years. Bank provides financial services like credit cards, mortgage loans, corporate banking, and financial banking etc. Headquarter of the Syndicate Bank is in Manipal Karnataka. Gold loan is one of the most demanding products under loans. The process is very easy and simple. You can use this amount of loan to fulfill their personal needs or to start a new business or for educational purposes. Gold loan is also known as a loan against gold. Bank provides loan for agricultural and non-agricultural purposes. There are two gold loan schemes under which bank provides a gold loan to its customers. Gold loan is easily accessible and quickly disbursed if you are eligible.
What Is A Gold Loan And Why You Should Choose Gold Loan Over Other Loans
Gold loan is financial product provided by the banks to its customers. In this type of loan, you can have a loan against your gold jewelry. There is nothing to worry about even if you are not employed. The gold loan doesn’t require the customer to be salaried or self-employed. Anybody can have a gold loan if he/she has gold of given purity. Bank will take care of all the gold/jewelry and it will return back to you whenever you will pay back that particular amount of loan with interest to the bank.
Gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
• Synd Kisan Swarna-This scheme provides a gold loan to farmers for agricultural activities. Bank provides a gold loan under this schemes at comparatively low-interest rates.
• Syndswarna Express Loan- This scheme of gold is for nonagricultural customers. This is a bullet repayment scheme. You can get a gold loan under this scheme for business purposes and to fulfill your personal needs as well.
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are written below
• Applicant should not be a minor. i.e age of applicant should not be less than 18 years.
• Gold can be accepted in the form of jewelry or coins, but the purity of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
• All the candidates who satisfy these eligibility criteria are eligible to get a gold loan.
• Bank provides a gold loan at a very low rate of interest.
• It is one year MCLR+1.50%
• It can be varied a little bit up and down. You can return the loan within 12 years.
• Bank provides an amount up to 20 Lakhs maximum.
• You can use the gold loan to fulfill your personal needs.
• You can start a new business by using the given amount of loan.
• Farmers can use the gold loan for the agricultural purposes.
• You can also use this amount of loan to get over the financial crises.
• This loan can also be used for educational purposes.
The process of documentation is very easy and simple.
• Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
• 3 passport size photos
• A passport can be an ID proof .because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
• Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
• Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
• Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
• PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
• Ration card can also be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
• A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
Apply on lendingwale.com For Quick Approval of Gold Loan
Why we are suggesting applying for the Syndicate Bank Gold Loan by using lendingwale.com over other sites. Lendingwale.com knows the value of your precious time. You will get so many perks if you apply by using this site. Here are some of them :
• If you apply for the Gold Loan from lendingwale.com you will get so many benefits.
• You just have to fill the Syndicate Bank Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
• Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
• Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
• Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.
• You don’t need to go here and there to ask for interest rate or to get to know about EMI ’s. All you need is to apply on lendingwale.com and you will get back a call back within a few minutes with all the information. So Gold Loan is only one step away from you.
How to apply on lendingwale.com
• Search for lendingwale.com on google.
• A form will open up.
• Fill the form with the required information.
• You will get further information.
• For more help, you can call on 60011600
Mumbai is a city of Maharashtra. Its former name was Bombay. The population of Mumbai is more than 1.90 Crores. It is also “The gateway of India”. It is the heart of Bollywood film industry. Bank was founded in 1924.