Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: The approval and disbursal methodology of the Syndicate Bank Gold Loan is speedy and straightforward. The Loan gets typically passed in an associate hour.
- Low-Interest Rate: The gold loan charge per unit is far lower as compared to alternative loans because it could be a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation technique is easy and straightforward; the littlest quantity vary of documents unit required for approval of the Syndicate Bank gold loan.
- Transparent System: we tend to apply no hidden charges on the Loan. The bank aims to remain all clear to you.
- Loan Amount: The minimum amount of Loan getable to customers is Rs. 15000. Many times, it’s usually, however, Rs ten,000 in remote areas.
- Security of Jewellery: We unit is in charge of the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is unbroken throughout an incombustible vault.
- Loan Tenure: The loan tenure of the gold loan will vary from three months to two years. You will be ready to decide tenure in keeping together with your comfort.
- Advantages for Farmers: Jana Small Finance Bank provides some special offers for agricultural functions. That indicates the bank offers the farmers a relatively lower Gold loan charge per unit for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Trouble: Sometimes there will arise things within which associate human is unable to pay back the loan quantity, in such a case the human won’t be beneath debts because the bank can confiscate the ornaments unbroken by you.
- No financial gain bounds: There aren’t any such limitations concerning the wage or financial gain of the lender; so, anyone with any financial gain varies will avail of a gold loan anytime.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Syndicate Bank Gold Loan:
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Syndicate Bank Gold Loan:
If you are suffering financial problems, defeat your crises with the foremost reasonable selection, Gold Loan. The Loan that is provided towards gold is remarked as Gold Loan. The recipient keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the capitalist and takes the cash. Get immediate approval and a hassle-free technique getable on easy documentation. A gold loan might be a secured loan. Therefore, the one which contains an occasional CIBIL rating also can merely avail of this service. Syndicate Bank Gold Loan is one of the foremost significant gold loan offerings in India.
Though their unit expansion of financial banking and non-banking businesses that supply you with a gold loan service, however, Syndicate Bank Gold Loan is taken into thought the foremost. It’s one of the very best acknowledged and dependable banks in India. Also, it’s celebrated for its fantastic economic services. So, apply for the Syndicate Bank Gold Loan and avail the foremost compelling offers on your product.
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.10% per annum
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,255
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan:
Syndicate Bank offers you varied schemes related to the Gold Loan product that unit listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – Syndicate Bank provides Gold Loan at partaking rates of interest to satisfy anyone’s dire necessity of funds for any purpose whether or not or not or not personal or proficient. The gold loan, therefore, is secured then. The bank has no risk in granting the number to the individual; therefore, it’s provided at a lower rate of interest compared to varied varieties of Loan merchandise.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Syndicate Bank provides Gold Loans specifically for agriculture functions to farmers at a particular rate of interest as compared to gold loans given for numeroususes. They are given special offers that they need to find yourself the bank Land proofs that they are taking the Loan.
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Syndicate Bank gold loan is often reimbursed at intervals the next three numerous methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is that the most significant associated most reliable methodology of payment if you are presently associate account holder with Syndicate Bank. Your EMI amount is credited automatically towards the highest of the month to month quantity from the syndicate Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This payment methodology is typical sometimes, implemented if you’ve got got a non-Syndicate Bank record and may want your EMIs to be debited consequently on the topic of the decline of the month to month technique from the account you mention to us.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): you will be ready to reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a non-Syndicate Bank budget at your nearest Syndicate Bank loan Center. A particular version of PDCs got to be granted quickly. Please note Post Dated Checks unit attending to be collected non-ECS states as a result of it ultimately was.
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and acquire immediate facilitate and approval for your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan. You will be ready to quickly get to know the foremost compelling offers on Gold Loan out there from all the Syndicate Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the top economic deal applicable to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Syndicate Bank:
- Gold jewellery, as an example, Gold Bangles, Gold bands, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these ornaments are collected by Syndicate Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold must be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament that is 24 Carat can’t be used when applying for a gold loan.
Use of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan:
The funds collected by availing the Syndicate Bank Gold Loan is additionally used for several functions such as:
- To finance any specific investments like matrimony, hiking, instalment of higher tuition payments, etc.
- For all of your promoting requirements, like obtaining provides, developing, promoting, etc., loan service is sometimes getable.
- You can add what more avail of a Gold Loan for agriculture ideas is. The bank presents lower costs of interest for Gold Loans that area unit used for farming or connected comes.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.11% – 14.50%
|7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.11% – 24.00%
|7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
|7.11% – 14.65%|
7.11% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 10.45%
|7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.11% – 11.75%
|7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.11% – 15.99%
|7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 26.00%
|7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.11% – 12.00%
FAQs About Syndicate Bank Gold Loan:
What is Syndicate Bank Gold Loan?
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan could be a style of loan that you will simply avail for immediate monetary facilitate by holding your gold as parallel with full security to the bank. It additionally comes with partaking interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI primarily based on the loan. The standard Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from the Syndicate Bank?
You can get a Syndicate Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan approving branches in India; otherwise, you’ll be able to apply online with LendingWale from the convenience of your home and make the most effective deals and offers. It’s one in all the few best banks in India that has Gold Loan services.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Syndicate Bank?
The Gold Loan rate is 7.10% per annum. The charge per unit depends upon a range of elements, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Syndicate Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Syndicate Bank that you can get depends on the purity of your gold. Syndicate Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to deliver a Gold Loan. You will be ready to avail up to ₹ 5,255 Per Gram in Syndicate Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Syndicate Bank?
To determine your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan standing, all you have got to try to do is visit the Syndicate Bank loan standing huntsman website and fill in your details among the appliance given. You will be ready to directly track the standing of your loan from anywhere and keep updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Syndicate Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan interest exploitation the LendingWale’s EMI Calculator that provides you precise amounts supported the information you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can quickly pay Syndicate Bank Gold Loan interest online through net banking on the official Federal loan compensation web site or else; you’ll be able to likewise repay your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan on Paytm applying your most opted payment methodology.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Syndicate Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you’re not paying your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan among 3 months, the bank can initial inform you of your incomplete dues. If the payment requests go unhearable, proper legal notice is distributed regarding the compensation and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan ends up in a decrease of your credit score and jointly causes you to be at risk of face legal actions by the bank along with the arrogation and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Syndicate Bank Gold Loan?
You can see attractiveness for EMI Moratorium on Syndicate Bank Gold Loan presently between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and possesses to be done by contacting the Bank client care or visiting the closest Syndicate Bank branch.