United Bank Of India Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032
|Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the loan which is taken by the application on behalf of the gold ornaments that the person holds. Gold loan is the most convenient form of loan taking method. In this loan, the applicant need not have a good CIBIL score or a good credit history. All the person needs is gold. The United Bank of India Gold Loan provides you many attractive benefits for your gold loan. The customer can take back the loan only after the repayment of the whole loan amount.
Eligibility Criteria for United Bank Of India Gold Loan:
Any person can take a gold loan who fulfills the following criteria:
- The first requirement is that the applicant must be a citizen of India to apply for the loan.
- On the other hand, the maximum age of the applicant is 70 years.
- Age of the customer should not be less than 18 years.
- The Gold should be in an appropriate form.
- In addition to this, collateral Gold should be at least 10 grams minimum.
- Also, the quality of Gold should be between 18-22 karats.
Benefits of taking loan from United Bank of India:
- The first benefit is that the loan amount from Rs.50,000 onwards
- Another benefit is that the can get funds instantly against the gold, and repay with affordable repayment options
- In addition to this, the applicant gets disbursement of loan in just 30 minutes.
- Low-Interest Rates- UBI Gold Loan comes with competitive interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based loan. Repay your gold loan in lower EMIs, over a tenor of your choice.
- Complete Transparency- Loan rates & other charges are communicated up front in writing, along with the quotation, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
- Collateral Held securely- Any gold surrendered to the UBI bank as collateral is kept safely in a locker, so you don’t have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
Documents required for United Bank Of India Gold Loan:
- First of all, the customer must have 3 passport size photos.
- A passport can be an ID proof because a passport has a name, age, address, and photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. But the passport should not be expired.
- Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth, and a photograph of the customer. But the condition is that it should not be expired.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers, and it prevents the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is an essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
Interest Rates and other charges:
The interest rate and additional costs can be detected from the following table.
|Loan amount||Minimum amount is Rs. 5000 and the maximum amount is Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||The minimum is 1 year and the maximum is 5 years|
|Processing fees||1 % of the loan amount|
About United Bank Of India:
United Bank Of India is a government-owned bank. The headquarter of this bank is in Kolkata, India. The significant presence of this bank is in Eastern India. On 30th March 2009, the Indian Government decided to restructure the United Bank Of India.
How to apply through lendingwale
To apply through lendingwale.com you just need to follow these steps:
- You just have to fill the Gold Loan form and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.